Eyebrows are one of the most important features of our face. Eyebrow trends have changed over the years, almost 15- 20 years ago from today everyone used to prefer having thin eyebrows. But now, everyone wishes for having thick and dense eyebrows. Thick eyebrows not just enhance your face and but also make you look attractive.
Read further to know more about how you can make your eyebrows thick at home:
Coconut oil is rich in essential nutrients that help you to grow thick eyebrows. It not just makes your eyebrow hair dense but also dark in colour.
- In a bowl, add half a tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Then, add a few drops of vitamin E essential oil to it.
- Mix the two ingredients, using a cotton pad apply this mixture to your eyebrows.
- Leave it as it is for overnight.
- The next morning, wash your eyebrows with normal water.
- Do this remedy every day for about 2 months for visible effects.
Egg yolk promotes the hair growth because it contains proteins. Thus makes your hair look dense and thick.
- In a bowl, take an egg yolk and beat it for 10 minutes.
- Using a Q tip, apply this to your eyebrows and let it sit for 30 minutes.
- Then rinse it off with normal water and wash your face as well.
- Do this remedy every alternate day for 2 months.
Castor oil is actually good for promoting hair growth. It contain vitamin E which enhances hair growth and volume, so it will improve your eyebrow shape.
- In a bowl, add half a tablespoon of castor oil.
- Then, mix it with a teaspoon of vitamin E oil.
- Use a Q- tip to apply this mixture to your eyebrows.
- Leave it as it is for overnight. The next morning, wash your face and eyebrows with normal water.
- Do this remedy everyday for 2 months to see positive results.
Fenugreek seeds contain important nutrients that help in hair growth and makes your hair shiny.
- Soak a tablespoon of fenugreek seeds in a bowl of water for overnight.
- The next day, grind these soaked seeds.
- Add a few drops of lavender essential oil to it.
- Apply this mask to your eyebrows and let it sit for 30 minutes.
- Then, wash it with normal water.
- Do this remedy every day for a month to see positive results.
LEMON AND ALOE VERA
Lemon is rich in anti- oxidants and vitamin C. It promotes the hair growth and increases the volume of hair. Aloe vera gel helps in moisturising the hair and makes your hair look darker, thus both of these ingredients help in making your eyebrows thicker and denser.
- Slit an aloe vera leaf into two halves and extract the gel out of it.
- Squeeze half a lemon in the extracted gel. Mix the two ingredients properly together.
- Apply this mixture to your eyebrows and let it sit for 20 minutes.
- Then rinse it off using normal water.
- Do this remedy every alternate day for a month to see the results.