Honey is a good hair lightening natural ingredient. Honey bleaches your hair and at the same time nourishes it. Whether you have dry, oily or normal hair, the natural pH balancing properties of honey suits all hair and scalp types.
- 2 cups of vinegar
- 1 cup of raw organic honey
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of grounded cinnamon and cardamom
How To Prepare:
1. Add all the ingredients in a bowl and mix them well.
2. Then apply the recipe onto damp hair as it helps in better absorption of the ingredients.
3. You can use a flat hair coloring brush or even your comb to help the ingredients get evenly distributed.
4. If you would like to have only highlights, then apply it to the areas you want.
5. After you apply the mixture, wrap a plastic wrap, a towel or a shower cap on your hair to prevent drying of the bleach.
6. Leave the mixture on your hair overnight and then rinse it off in the morning.