1. Simplest but yet very effective, apply it evenly on your face and neck. Leave it on for 15 minutes.
2. To get back to your spotless skin, make a mixture of aloe vera gel and rose water. Apply it on your face and keep it on for 15-20 minutes. Before rinsing off the pack, gently massage it for a few minutes. With this pack you can see pigmentation, age spots, and pimple marks disappearing.
3. For oily skin – Boil the aloe vera leaves in water and then grind it into a paste. But, make sure that you remove the thorns from the leaves before you boil them. Mix some honey in it. Apply the paste for 20 minutes before rinsing it off. It can work wonders for oily skin if followed every week.
4. For sensitive skin – If you have sensitive skin, mix some aloe vera gel with cucumber juice, yoghurt, and rose oil. Apply this paste on your face and neck. Keep it on for 15 minutes. You can use any other essential oil, if rose oil is not available. Wash off the pack with cold water. It is an effective pack to get rid of skin rashes, impurities and dirt.
5. For dry skin – Prepare a paste of aloe vera gel, cottage cheese, dates and cucumber. Add some lemon juice in it. This is a great home remedy for your dry and dull skin. Apply the paste on your face and neck, leaving it for approximately 30 minutes. Rinse it off to see a prettier you.
6. Remove dead skin – Mix aloe vera gel and cucumber dices into a thick paste. Add oatmeal to this. Apply this on your face, and scrub it in circular motions for 5 minutes. After that let the pack stay for 10 minutes. Wash it off to get rid of those harmful dead cells from your face.
You might find this article interesting Dates Fruit Benefits, Remedies, Side Effects And FAQs