AMAZING ALL NATURAL BEAUTY TIPS
Beauty is best perceived and looked upon when it’s natural. It looks mesmerizing when your face radiates the natural glow of beauty instead of being heavily dabbed with makeup and other chemical compounds. Natural ingredients help to rejuvenate your skin and provide a natural glow to your skin and nourish it thus making it look beautiful permanently whereas artificial ingredients even though magically turn your face into a mirage of mesmerizing pieces, it’s temporary and has a lot of side effects. The ingredients used in artificial beauty agents contain chemicals which can be toxic to your health .these chemicals can also cause affect the quality and life of the skin drastically. Listed below are a set of natural beauty tips to make you look beautiful from the inside out. These beauty tips will not only help you to get a beautiful and a radiant looking skin but will also improve your health and improve the metabolism of your body.
1.Honey Face Mask
Honey is an excellent natural sugar which provides nutrients to the body and the skin. Honey is rich in antioxidants which helps to improve your immune system and also increases the process of metabolism in your body thus churning out impurities and giving you a clear, clean and a beautiful skin and a healthy system. It is also rich in anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-microbial properties which helps it a must to have house ingredient.
The process involved for applying honey as a face mask:
- Directly apply raw honey on your face using your fingertips.
- Leave this honey for about 5 – 10 minutes.
- Rinse off using lukewarm water.
- Apply it every day or 4.
- Apply it every day or four times a week for best results.
2.Honey and lemon for weight loss
The goodness of honey and lemon in lukewarm water helps to transform your body completely. It not only increases the process of weight loss rapidly but also provides nutrients and minerals to the body thus improving the metabolism system .Lemon has a high content of vitamin C and helps to slow down the process of ageing of the skin thus providing you with that youthful glow on your skin.
The process involved for using honey and lemon for weight loss:
- Take 2 tablespoons of raw pure honey in a glass of lukewarm water.
- Squeeze 1 tablespoon of lemon to it.
- Stir well.
- Drink this mixture daily on an empty stomach to get better weight loss results.
There are so many ways to exfoliate your skin and give you that perfect looking skin. But how many times do you wonder about your nails? With the increased usage of nail paint and nail remover, your nails tend to lose its shine and becomes rough. Even these little ones need care and looking after.
The process involved in nail treatment:
- Pour about 10 tablespoons of olive oil in a bowl.
- Dip your nails in the bowl and let them bask in the olive oil.
- Let the nails soak in for about 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse off the oil and pat dry your nails.
- You will notice a shining effect on your nails.
4.Natural Body Scrub
It is vital to use a body scrub, especially during the summers in order to remove the impurities or the microbes from the skin. These lead to extra sweating, thus causing rashes and other skin related problems. Preparing a natural body scrub hardly takes time and is a very effective way to get a clean and clear skin.
The process involved in preparing and using a natural body scrub:
- Add 100 grams of olive oil in a bowl.
- To the above bowl add about 50 grams of sea salt.
- Mix the mixture well in order to make a natural scrub.
- Apply this to your body using a sponge.
- Rinse off with cold or lukewarm water to get a healthy and glowing skin.
- This scrub helps to remove the dead skin cells from the body thus exfoliating it.
5.Banana Hair Mask
Banana is a rich source of iron and vitamins. It provides a huge amount of energy to the body. Banana is also a great ingredient for your hair. Banana mixed with egg helps to boost hair growth and reduces hair loss. It helps to increase the growth of the hair follicles and thus eliminates hair loss and other hair related problems.it also decreases dandruff and reduces the itching of the scalp.
The process involved in preparing banana hair mask:
- Mash up a medium-sized banana.
- Add an egg to it and mix well in order to prepare a paste.
- Apply this paste on your hair as a mask.
- Leave this mask on for about 20 – 30 minutes.
- Rinse off your hair with cold water.
- Use a mild shampoo and a conditioner.
- Repeat this process twice in a week for best results.
6.Black Head Removal using honey
Blackhead is caused due to scarring from acne. It takes place mostly in people having an oily skin. There are many ways to eradicate blackheads, the best being using honey. Honey removes the impurities from the skin and also microbes thus decreasing the chances of pimples or other skin related problems.
The process involved in the removal of black head:
- Add 2 tablespoons of raw honey to a tablespoon of fresh lemon.
- Apply this mixture on your face and rub it in a circular motion.
- Leave this mixture on for about 2 minutes.
- Rinse off your face with cold water.
- Repeat this process twice or thrice a week for best results.
- Apply this mixture before going to bed.
7.Elbow and Knee brightening tip
Your skin might be glowing and smooth but your elbows and knees might not agree with you. They might be dark and rough causing an ugly patch of skin area. To help brighten these areas you can exfoliate your skin using citrus and vitamin c rich fruits.
The process involved in skin exfoliating for knee and elbow:
- You can use any citrus fruit rich in vitamin C, lemons and orange for mostly used for this purpose.
- Take an orange or a lemon and cut it in half.
- Rub this half cut orange or lemon on your knees and elbows in a circular motion till the juices drain out of the fruit.
- Rinse off with cold water after the juices dry.
- It helps to smoothen out the skin and reduces the darkness of the skin thus helping in brightening it.
There are many ways to get a clear, clean and beautiful skin. It would take a great deal of time to explain all so here we had mentioned quite a few of them. Mention in the comments below if you would like to know more. Remember to drink loads of water to keep your body hydrated. It also helps to improve the quality of your skin. Hope this article was helpful for you! Stay tuned for more health and beauty related tips!
You might find this article interesting Home Remedies For Scabs On Scalp