This amazing carrot hair pack/mask will make your hair silky and smooth. It will stimulate fast hair growth, cure dandruff and split ends the problem and also prevent premature greying of hair.
Ingredients you will need-
- Grated Carrot – 1
- Curd- 3 tablespoons
- Aloe Vera Gel – 1 Tablespoon
- Honey – 1 tablespoon
- Olive oil – 1 tablespoon
- To make this hair mask, add 5 tablespoons of carrot juice in a clean bowl.
- Now add 3 tablespoons of curd, 1 tablespoon of honey, 1 tablespoon of olive oil and 1 tablespoon of Aloe Vera gel.
- Mix them well. Your hair mask is ready.
- Apply this hair mask on our hair from root to tip and leave it for 1-2 hours and then wash it off with herbal shampoo.
- For best results use it 2-3 times a week.
Carrots are filled with nutrients and vitamins like Vitamin A, K, C, B6, B1, B3, B2, fiber, potassium. Carrots stimulate hair growth & make hair lustrous It improves blood circulation& strengthens hair It also prevent breakage of hair and hair fall. Carrots protect hair from external damages like pollution, weather
Curd deep conditions hair, cures dandruff and split ends and nourishes the scalp.
Aloe Vera gel cures scalp infection stimulates hair growth and makes hair soft and silky
Olive oil contains Vitamin E and essential fatty acids. It nourishes the hair from root to tip.
Honey moisturizes hair and stops hair fall.
You might find this article interesting How to Use Curry Leaves for Grey Hair