You already know how hard it is to lose belly fat and weight, and it is often unappetizing. Trying weird diets, healthy food that does not taste good, heavy exercises; all of this may help you achieve your weight goal, but many a time leaves you exhausted. Therefore, it is important that you understand that it takes time and patience, and give your body the space it needs. Trying out different sorts of foods, such as smoothies and shakes is one such way. They are very easy to make, don’t take up a lot of your time. Smoothies also make you full for a long time and taste much better.
The ingredients that you use in your shakes play a vital role in their effect on your body. According to your need, you can alter some ingredients so that you get the required nutrition without harming the body. One such goal might be to lose belly fight, and two important ingredients that you can use are banana and almond milk.
Benefits of Banana and Almond Milk
- Banana is one of the best fruits that is available all the year round and benefits people of all age equally.
- It prevents water retention in our body, makes us feel full for a long time and thus prevents overeating, resulting in the loss of fat.
- It also helps in flushing out toxins from the body and enhancing its metabolism.
- Almond milk, on the other hand, is low in calorie and sugar but is enriched in vitamin E and D.
- Thus, it is a very healthy alternative to regular dairy milk.
Here are some recipes that you can use for banana and almond milk drinks to get rid of belly fat.
Banana, Almond, and Apple Drink
Seasonally adding apple to your regular drink will help you get all the nutrients, as they are a good source for antioxidants, fiber and are low in calories.
- 5-6 almonds
- medium sized apple
- 1 banana
- 3/4th cup yogurt
- 1/4th teaspoon cinnamon powder
- Remove the seeds from the apple.
- Blend all the ingredients and make the consistency as you prefer.
- Better to take this drink in breakfast.
Banana, almond milk, and Flax seeds drink
Flax seeds also have properties that speed up weight loss. Flax seeds are a great source of dietary fiber, essential fatty acids, that reduce inflammation. They also contain antioxidants that are an aid to fat burning process.
- 2 bananas
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/4th tablespoon cinnamon powder
- 1 tablespoon flaxseeds
- Mix all the ingredients in a blender.
- Grind until you get a smooth paste.
Banana, almond milk, and Oats Smoothie
Oats will make you feel full for a long time. They also help reduce blood pressure and improve your digestion.
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 cup almond butter
- 2 tablespoon rolled oats
- 1/2 tablespoon cinnamon extract
- Grind the oats in a blender separately until you get a fine powder.
- Then add all the other ingredients to it. Blend till you get a shake that is according to your liking.