Bananas have low-calorie content but high amounts of fiber. This makes the fruit the ideal ingredient for burning fat. They are rich in glucose and carbohydrates and help to deal with your cravings. Consuming bananas satisfies your hunger and stops you from overeating.
Banana Turmeric Milkshake
Turmeric improves the body’s metabolism. It is also known to melt fat. This recipe is delicious and will help you quickly achieve your goal.
To Prepare the Milkshake
- Freeze some bananas
- Add the frozen bananas along with a pinch of turmeric powder in a blender
- Add skimmed milk to it
- Blend them together until all the ingredients are evenly mixed
- The drink is ready for consumption. You may also have this cold
Delicious Frozen Bananas and Peanut Butter Bites
Peanut butter is great for weight loss. Unlike regular butter, it keeps your weight under control and prevents excessive fat gain. This recipe is easy to prepare and takes very little time for preparation.
To Prepare the Treat
- Freeze some ripe bananas
- Once frozen, mash the bananas along with some peanut butter and some yogurt
- Set it aside
- Now take a few more banana slices and mix them with some peanut butter and some yogurt
- Sandwich this mixture between two of your previous preparation
- Freeze the treat before consumption
Banana Smoothie with Strawberry and Beetroot
Strawberries work as antioxidants. Strawberries and beetroot work together to cleanse the body and strengthen your immune system. This, in turn, aids your fat burning process.
To Prepare the Smoothie
- Slice some fresh bananas and some fresh strawberries
- Dice cooked beetroot
- Blend all these ingredients
- Add some yogurt, honey, and water for added benefits
- Chill the drink and consume
Banana Pops with Dark Chocolate
Dark chocolate is a good source of antioxidant. It regulates and controls your appetite and prevents overeating. At the same time, it satisfies your hunger.
To Prepare the Pops
- Take some medium ripe bananas and peel off its skin.
- Stick some ice-cream sticks into these bananas
- Now melt some dark chocolate
- Dip your bananas in the chocolate
- You may also sprinkle some chocolate shavings or coconut flakes on top for decoration
- Store them in the freezer for two hours or until the chocolate is firm
- Consume them any time you like
Banana Oats Cookies
Oats are great for weight loss. It helps to burn calories and keeps you full. This helps to control your cravings and keeps your weight under control.
To Prepare the Cookies
- Preheat your oven to 180°C or 360°F depending on the type of oven
- Mash 2 ripe bananas and add a cup of oats to it
- You may also add some crumbled walnuts to it
- Mix all the ingredients well and measure out the size of your cookies using a spoon
- Bake your cookies for 15 to 20 minutes and they are ready to serve
- Always add a baking sheet so that the cookies don’t stick to your pan
- You may also sprinkle some sea salt on your cookies for added flavor