This magical herbal hair oil will give long and thick hair very fast. It will also help in making your hair soft, silky, shiny and long hair. It will also reduce dandruff from the calp and keep your scalp healthy.
Ingredients you will need-
- 150ml of coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon of Indian gooseberry powder
- 1 tablespoon of fenugreek seeds powder
- 1 tablespoon of ginger powder
- 1 tablespoon of black seeds powder (kalonji)
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- Heat the coconut oil little bit by using double boiler process.
- Now add the remaining ingredients in the above coconut oil and mix them well. You amazing herbal oil is now ready for use.
- Store this oil in an airtight container. Whenever you use this oil, heat the oil little bit to get maximum results.
- Apply this to your hair and scalp, gently massage for 5 minutes and then leave it for 3 hours.
- Rinse it off with any mild shampoo and conditioner. Repeat this process 2 times in a week.
Honey is an emollient which means it seals moisture in your hair, keeping it conditioned. This reduces breakage, which is often a cause for slower hair growth. It has rich antioxidant properties which prevent damage, keeping your scalp and hair healthy.
Fenugreek seeds are a source of Nicotinic Acid, which encourages hair growth and Lecithin, which energizes hair follicles.
Ginger powder is rich in mineral and essential oils; it makes hair more manageable, softer and shinier. It is useful for dandruff, dry and itchy scalp. It contains anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties.
Coconut oil is rich in anti-microbial properties, lauric acid, and medium-chain fatty acids that strengthen hair, condition the scalp, and help to regrow hair
Black seed oil has anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, antibacterial, antiviral and analgesic properties that work efficiently towards maintaining scalp health and soothes skin condition.
Indian gooseberry contains high amount of vitamin C and it is also rich in antioxidants. It keeps hair follicles healthy by fighting off the damage causing free radicals.
You might find this article interesting How to Use Coconut Oil and Lemon for Premature White Hair