Large pores are the common problem nowadays as it looks very ugly on the skin. So, today I am sharing an amazing remedy for shrinking open pores and give you a smooth and even skin.
Ingredients you will need –
- 2 teaspoons of flour
- 2 teaspoons of raw milk
- Half lemon
- 2 teaspoons of Aloe Vera Gel
- In a blender add 2 teaspoons of flour, 2 teaspoons of raw milk and half lemon (cut into small pieces).
- Blend it well and transfer to a bowl.
- Now add 2 teaspoons of flour to the above-prepared mixture.
- Mix it well and your large pores shrinking /tightening remedy is ready.
- Apply this paste on your skin. Leave it for 30 minutes.
- Then wash off with normal water.
- Use this treatment for 7 days continuously to see the visible results.
Aloe Vera gel contains vitamin C and E that repairs skin cells and pores. it also contains beta-carotene, vitamin C and vitamin E that can help improve the skin’s natural firmness and keep the skin hydrated.
Raw milk contains lactic acid that unclogs the pores and nourishes the skin. It will nourish skin cells from deep within and keep skin moisturized all day.
Lemon helps to draw excess oil from the skin because it contains vitamin C and citric acids and these ingredients help to lighten and brighten the skin.
Flour is a natural cleanser and keeps off the dirt from your skin. It is effective to be used as a deep cleanser for your skin.