In previous articles I have already told that exfoliation is very important for our skin as it removes dead layer of skin. Everyone should include scrubbing in their skin care regimen. Today I am going to discuss recipe of scrub made with rice powder and curd, this scrub is very effective for blackheads
You will find these in your kitchen always, so no problem upto here. Now let me tell step by step procedure in detail
- 1. Take about a teaspoon of powdered rice.
- 2. Add one tablespoon of curd
- 3. Mix well. It can be applied instantly, but I prefer to let the rice powder soak in the curd for around 5-10 minutes so that it becomes softer.
- 4. Apply this all over the face and neck and leave for 10-15 minutes.
- 5. Wet your hands and scrub away the pack using gentle and circular strokes.
- 6. Wash with ample water, wipe dry and say “hello” to fresh baby soft skin!
For blackheads apply this daily on affected area
You might find this article interesting Jock (Itch), Causes, Symptoms And Remedies