Keeping the scalp healthy is the key to get smooth, manageable and beautiful hair. I am sharing an effective home remedy which will condition and nourish your hair from deep inside. You can repeat this twice in a week.
Ingredients you will need-
- ½ a ripe banana
- 1 tablespoon of yogurt
- 3 teaspoons of honey
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- Firstly, mash the ripe banana and make sure there are no lumps present.
- Add 1 tablespoon of yogurt, 3 teaspoons of honey and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice in the above-prepared banana paste.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- Apply this hair pack all over your hair and scalp and leave it for 30 minutes,
- then rinse it off with a mild shampoo.
Honey is an emollient which means it seals moisture in your hair, keeping it conditioned. This reduces breakage, which is often a cause of slower hair growth. It has rich antioxidant properties which prevent damage, keeping your scalp and hair healthy.
Yogurt is full of proteins; it offers nourishment that our hair needs to grow. It also contains lactic acid, which is great for cleansing the scalp and clearing away dead skin cells to help your hair follicles grow.
Banana is great for hair growth as it is rich in vitamins, calcium, potassium and natural oils that help nourishment of the hair. It promotes shiny and silky hair
The citric acid in lemon juice helps to remove the excess build-up of oil on the scalp.