This avocado hair mask is perfect for fast hair growth, prevents split ends, anti-frizz, preventing frizzy hair, and long silky soft hair. Repeat this process at least twice in a week.
Ingredients you will need-
- 2 tablespoons of coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon of Aloe Vera Gel
- 1 avocado
- 1 teaspoon of vitamin E oil
- 1 teaspoon of castor oil
- 1 teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tablespoon of coconut oil
- Cut the avocado in half and just take out the seed.
- Now add all the ingredients in a blender and blend them well to get lump free mixture.
- Before applying comb your hair, and then apply at hair roots and the whole hair strands.
- Cover your hair with the shower cap.
- Leave it for 3 hours. Then rinse it off with shampoo and conditioner.
Avocado oil has higher monounsaturated fatty acids; it extremely moisturizes your hair.
Vitamin E is an antioxidant that helps repair and build tissue. When you apply vitamin E to your scalp, it helps reduce inflammation and repair damage to the follicles, and healthy follicles encourage hair growth
Coconut oil is rich in anti-microbial properties, lauric acid, and medium-chain fatty acids that strengthen hair, condition the scalp, and help to regrow hair
Castor oil carries ricin oleic acid and omega- 6 essential fatty acids, which accelerate blood circulation to the scalp, hence increasing hair growth. It works on nourishing the scalp and strengthening the roots with the help of essential nutrients
Aloe Vera gel contains proteolytic enzymes which repairs dead skin cells on the scalp. It also acts as great conditioner and leaves your hair smooth and shiny. It promotes hair growth and prevents itching and reduces dandruff.
Olive oil for hair growth is that it strengthens hair follicles and shafts, preventing hairs from breaking off quickly. The fatty acids of olive oil make an ideal conditioner for hair. Rich in vitamins A, E and antioxidants, olive oil helps protect the keratin in hair and seals in moisture.
You might find this article interesting Beauty DIYs of Banana