Baking Soda Scrub to whiten dark underarms
Regular usage of hair removal methods for underarms can lead to the darkening of the skin of the underarms. Dark underarms can really be a disgrace and be an embarrassing moment especially when you decide to wear that strapless dress for a party or a date. Dark underarms not only look bad but also can produce a bad odour. The things which lead to dark arms are excessive use of hair removal creams, deodorants or perfumes or even waxing.
You can get rid of those dark and smelly underarms by applying an underarm cream which will help to whiten your skin. There are various creams available in the market for underarms but it is advisable that you use homemade underarm whitening cream.
1.Baking Soda with Honey scrub for underarm whitening
Honey is the most skin friendly product you will find. Honey helps to rejuvenate the skin and removes the impurities from it. Honey also removes the sunburn from the skin. Homey and baking soda used as a scrub together acts like a great scrub. As baking soda helps to lighten the skin tone of the underarm and honey revives the skin and helps to remove the dead skin cells.
Ingredients required for baking soda and honey scrub:
- 4 tablespoons of honey
- 1 tablespoon of baking soda
- 2 tablespoons of rose water
Steps required to prepare the baking soda and honey scrub:
- In a bowl add 1 tablespoon of baking soda.
- Mix 4 tablespoons of honey to it.
- Add 2 tablespoons of rose water.
- Mix the above properly.
- Apply this mixture on the underarms and leave it on for about 15 minutes.
- Wash off the mixture after 15 minutes and pat dry.
2.Turmeric and Baking soda scrub for underarms whitening
Turmeric is an essential ingredient in all skin related products. Turmeric has very good anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties. It is widely known as a healing agent and is applied in India as a skin whitening agent. Baking soda helps to whiten the dark underarms and removes the dead skin layer from it.
Ingredients required for preparing the scrub:
- 2 teaspoons of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of gram flour
- 1 tea spoon of turmeric
Process for preparing the scrub:
- To a bowl add 2 teaspoons of baking soda.
- Add 1 teaspoons gram flour and a teaspoon of turmeric to it.
- Mix the mixture well.
- Blend it using a blender by adding water as required.
- Apply this scrub over the affected area and let it dry for 20 minutes.
- Rinse off using cold water and pat it dry.
- Apply a mild soap if you desire.
- Repeat this process twice or thrice a week for better results.
3.Baking soda and Coconut Oil scrub for dark underarm
Baking soda helps to whiten the dark underarms by removing the dead skin cell layer and rejuvenating the skin.it helps to exfoliate the skin by removing the dead cell layers and bacteria sit also unclogs the pores of the skin thus helping to remove odor causing bacteria and other impurities. This in turn helps to whiten the skin tone and remove the dark skin from the underarms.
Ingredients required for preparing baking soda and coconut scrub:
- 4 tablespoons of baking soda
- 3 tablespoons of coconut oil
Preparing process for baking soda and coconut oil scrub:
- Heat coconut oil in a pan over the shimmering flame.
- In a bowl add 4 tablespoons of baking soda.
- To the above baking soda, add 3 tablespoons of the heated coconut oil.
- Mix the above mixture well to prepare a paste.
- Apply this paste on your underarms in a circular motion and leave it on for 10- 15 minutes.
- Rinse off the paste using cold water and pat dry.
- Repeat this process twice a week for better results.
4.Baking soda and Tomato scrub for dark underarms
Tomato is a rich source of Vitamin K. It helps to exfoliate the skin and adds a glow also helps to slow down the aging process of the skin, thus giving you a youthful and glowing skin.
Ingredients required to prepare the baking soda and tomato scrub:
- 1 medium sized tomato
- 2 tablespoons of baking soda
Preparation process for baking soda and tomato scrub:
- Slice the tomato in half.
- Use a grinder to prepare a pulp of half a tomato.
- To this add 2 tablespoons of baking soda.
- Use a blender to mix the mixture properly.
- Apply this paste on the affected area of the underarms and leave it on for 10 minutes.
- Rinse off the paste after 1o minutes with cold water.
- Use a mild soap thereafter.
- Wash the under arms properly and pat dry.
- Repeat the steps twice in a week for better results.
5. Cucumber and Baking Soda scrub for underarm whitening
Cucumber helps to whiten the skin and removes impurities from it.it helps to remove the dark and broken dead skin cells from the underarms. It also acts as a good moisturize ring agent.
Ingredients required to prepare the cucumber and baking soda scrub:
- 1 medium sliced cucumber
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of baking soda
Preparation process required to prepare the cucumber and baking soda scrub:
- Cut the cucumber in small slices and blend these slices to prepare a mashed pulp.
- In a bowl, add 2 tablespoons of olive oil followed by 2 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Add a tablespoon of baking soda to the above oils and mix well.
- Mix the mixture properly to make a thick paste.
- Apply this paste on the affected area of the underarms.
- Leave it on for about 10 minutes.
- Rinse off the paste using cold water.
- Use a mild soap.
- Wash off the soap and pat dry.
.6.Baking soda with Apple Cider Vinegar scrub for whitening dark underarms
Apple cider vinegar is considered a great ingredient for detoxing the body and skin.it helps to remove the impurities from the skin and also helps to add a glow to the skin. Baking soda exfoliates the skin and unclogs the pores, thus removing the impurities from it.
Ingredients required for baking soda and apple cider vinegar scrub
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of baking soda
Preparation process for baking soda and apple cider vinegar scrub:
- To a bowl add 1 tablespoon of baking soda.
- To this pour 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar.
- Mix the two ingredients properly.
- Use this to apply on your clean under arms using a cotton.
- Leave the scrub on for about 10 – 15 minutes.
- Rinse off using lukewarm water and pat dry.
Clean underarms eradicates the chances of bad odor and bacteria. The above methods can be used to whiten the dark underarms . Dark underarms not only look bad but also cause odor and itching . Hope this article was helpful.
Stay tuned for more health and beauty related tips!
You might find this article interesting Effective Home Remedies For Whitening Underarms