In today’s hectic lifestyle most of the times we forget to look after ourselves, due to which our body fats starts accumulating. Stomach is the favourite body part for the extra fat to get accumulated. Sometimes, new mothers face the problem of bulging tummy due to delivery. This might lead to lack of confidence in people because your body posture gets ruined and also you don’t feel healthy and active.
There are various electronic equipments available in the market that help you to get rid of tummy fat. But most of them don’t work and even if they do, they do it unnaturally. But there is nothing to worry about. Tummy fat can be treated with a little bit of determination and commitment at home. Ball Exercises are a great way to get rid of extra fat on tummy. The stability ball helps in making your core strong and at the same time makes your tummy flat. This is a natural way and the most effective way to get a flat tummy.
So let’s discuss some of the ball exercises that you can do get a flat tummy:
- Lay down on a floor with your back on the floor and straighten up your legs.
- Then, hold a ball with your feet and keep your legs straight.
- Raise your legs up with the ball in between of your feet.
- Simultaneously raise your body up with your hands supporting your head.
- Try to reach out to the ball while you raise up.
- Then, transfer the ball from your feet to your hands.
- Then, come to the initial position.
- Repeat this exercise by continuously transferring the ball from your feet to your hands.
- Do this exercise 20 times every day.
- Lay down on the floor with your back on the floor.
- Hold the ball between your feet.
- Then, contract your legs in such a way that the ball touches your chest.
- Then, again go back to the initial position.
- While you do this exercise make sure your hands are straight on the floor. Do not use your hands while doing this exercise.
- Do 15- 25 repetitions of this exercise everyday.
- Place the ball on the floor.
- Then, lean on the ball with your back on the ball.
- Place your hands on the head and raise your body upward like you do normal crunches.
- Make sure your nose is pointed towards the ceiling while you do this and keep your glutes firmly squeezed during the crunches.
- Repeat this exercise 20 times and then take a break for 1 minute. Then again do it for 20 times.
- Sit down on your knees on the floor.
- Place the ball in front of you.
- Put your hand on the ball and push it away from you.
- Keep your knees in the same position while you push the ball away from you.
- Then roll back to the initial position in the same way.
- Do 20 repetitions of this exercise everyday to get a flat tummy.
- Put the ball on the floor.
- Place yourself on the ball in plank position.
- Then, step one foot towards the ball while keeping the other foot on the ground the same way.
- Then, bring back that foot in its initial position.
- Repeat this step with the other foot.
- Make sure you keep your hips parallel to the ground and keep your core engaged.
- Do not move your hips or shoulder while you do this exercise.
- Do 30 repetitions of this exercise.
- Lie down on the ball.
- Place the ball under your heels such that only your heels are in contact with the ball.
- Then, with the help of your heels roll the ball towards you and lift up your hips while doing this.
- While you do this, make sure your body is in straight line from your shoulders to your knees.
- Be in the same position for 30 seconds then repeat the same process again.
- Do 10-15 repetitions of this exercise.
All of the above exercises make your core strong and make your stomach flat. They tone your body and gives you an ideal physique.
- Always have a talk with your trainer or doctor before starting a new workout routine.
- If you face any problem with the stability of the ball then place it against a wall and then do your exercises.
- If any of the above exercises make you extremely uncomfortable or make you feel uneasy then don’t do it.
- Make sure you are hydrated while doing the exercises because dehydration can make you extremely tired.