Our skin goes through a lot due to pollution and harmful UV rays daily, since today’s generation is short on time we need an instant remedy to heal our skin. Banana and Honey are one the most useful and effective ingredients for skin. They not only moisturize the skin but also heals it from deep within. Banana contains iron and calcium which is good for the skin, it makes our face supple and bright. Honey moisturizes the skin well and also heals acne scars.
Read further to know more about how you can use these two ingredients as an overnight face mask:
FACE MASK FOR MOISTURISING SKIN
- In a bowl, mash a banana and add 2 tablespoons of raw milk to it.
- The, add a tablespoon of honey to it.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Apply the mask to your face and then massage for 10 minutes.
- Then, le tit sit for 20 minutes.
- Wash it off with normal water and pat dry your face.
- Apply this mask twice a week for the soft moisturized skin.
Apply this mask at night before going to bed to see overnight results.
FACE MASK FOR TREATING ACNE SCARS
- In a bowl, mask a banana and add half a teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- To this add two teaspoons of pure honey and mix all the ingredients.
- Then, add rose water to make the mask consistent enough for the application.
- Apply this mask and let it sit for 20 minutes.
- Rinse it off with normal water.
- Apply this once every week for instant results.
FACE MASK FOR GLOWING SKIN
- Split an aloe vera leaf into two halves and extract the gel out of it.
- Add a tablespoon of pure honey to the extracted aloe vera gel.
- Then, add half a mashed banana to it.
- Mix all the ingredients together and massage it for 10 minutes.
- Then, rinse it off with normal water after 10 minutes.
- Apply this mask thrice a month for glowing skin.
FACE MASK FOR BLACK HEADS
- In a bowl, add a tablespoon of gram flour.
- To it, add half a mashed banana and a tablespoon of honey.
- Then, add half a tablespoon of orange peel powder.
- Mix all the ingredients together and apply the mask on your face.
- Massage your face in circular motion to remove the blackheads.
- Then, rinse it off with normal water and pat dry your face.
- Apply this mask once every week for a clear, clean and fresh skin.
Note: It is advisable to do a patch test before you apply this mask. Also, if your have acne prone skin, then do not scrub your face.
FACE MASK FOR PIGMENTATION
- Chop a tomato and grind it in the mixer.
- Strain the tomato juice in a bowl.
- To the tomato juice, add half a mashed banana and a tablespoon of honey.
- Add a tablespoon of milk to it and mix all the ingredients together.
- Apply the mask to your face and let it sit for 20 minutes.
- The, rinse off your face with normal water and pat it dry.
- Do this remedy twice a week for bright, glowing and pigmentation- free face.