Have you ever given second thoughts on the matter before discarding banana peels? I am sure you haven’t just like me. A few weeks back I came to know about some beauty benefits of using banana peels, let me share them with you. I promise that after reading this article you will never throw away the banana peels without utilizing them to the maximum potential ever again.
Use a banana peel to suppress active acne
- Acne and eruptions can be painful, we know!
- Use a peel to cover over the affected area (chilled peels).
- The peels enzymes would help cool the area and soothe the acne as well.
- Rubbing a peel every night over the face and allowing it to dry, thereafter washing it with running cold water can help slow down the aging process too.
Use a banana peel for teeth whitening
- Brushing and flossing are very important for good oral health but you can also use banana peel to rub on teeth and gums for whitening night after night and for two weeks long.
- Brush your teeth as usual.
- Follow up with mouthwash and use a dental floss afterwards to get the best result.
Use a banana peel for minor cuts
- Yes, we all faced the falls while playing in the dirt, or maybe while moving around the house or school.
- Even when we were stung by mosquitoes and bugs, the irritating pain was unbearable for the first couple of seconds; thanks to the banana peel, we suffered less.
- Rub the insides of the peel over the affected area, and the active enzymes help heal and soothe the area affected in less than ten seconds.
- Once it dries up, splash some running tap water on your face to wash it off completely.
- Pat dry your face with a towel and then apply your toner and moisturizer to get the best results.
Use a banana peel as a cost-effective botox treatment
- If you want to combat the early signs of aging then you must take good care of your skin.
- While the most hyped solution to tackle this problem is a botox treatment, it may not fit your budget.
- So what shall you do, apart from applying anti-aging creams?
- Do your own botox treatment at home.
- At first, cleanse your face with a regular face wash.
- Pat dry your face with a towel.
- Rub the banana peel on your face for about 5 minutes.
- Let it sit for around 15 minutes and then wash it off with regular tap water.
- Follow up with your regular moisturizer.
Use a banana peel to treat psoriasis
- Skin woes are very common and it is not a feasible option to pay a visit to the dermatologist often.
- If you suffer from psoriosis then we would suggest that you get in touch with a medical professional to get relief.
- But in the meantime, you can definitely rub a banana peel and leave it on for a while and then wash it off to get some relief.
- You can see instant results if you use this home remedy frequently.
Use a banana peel to suppress pimples from your face
- Recurrent pimples are very difficult to get away with.
- Hence you must use the right products on time before the situation goes out of your hands.
- You can rub the insides of a banana peel on your face.
- Wait for at least 5 minutes before washing it off.
- Pat dry your face with a towel and then follow up with a regular toner and moisturizer to get the best results.
- You can expect instant results from this treatment, but you have to be consistent.
- The results may vary depending upon the skin type and regularity of usage.
Use a banana peel to get some relief from migraine
- Migraines are very painful and traumatic in nature.
- If you suffer from frequent migraines and pills are of no good use to you then you can try this effective home remedy.
- All you have to do is, peel a banana.
- Refrigerate the banana peel.
- Place the banana peel on your forehead and on the nape of your neck as well.
- Let it stay until the banana peel becomes warm.
- Do this more frequently until you get some relief from the excruciating pain.
Use a banana peel to reduce the appearance of scars from your face and body
- Take a banana peel and rub the insides of it on the affected area.
- Keep it on overnight, or let it sit for at least an hour.
- You have to repeat this step daily if you want to see a visible improvement in the appearance of your skin.
- Bear in mind that it is a natural home remedy and it may not be as effective as over the counter drugs but it won’t disappoint you either.
Use a banana peel to make your customized energy drink
- Store-bought commercial energy drinks are loaded with sugar and unhealthy fat and consuming them leads to more hindrance than help.
- If you are looking for a healthier and cost-effective alternative, then do not throw away the banana peels from now on.
- Take a pan, add water and banana peel in it and allow it to simmer for a while.
- After that, allow the solution to cool down and run it through a sieve.
- You can have it as it is or add it in your smoothies and energy drinks to reap the maximum health benefits from the banana peels.
- Have it every day to get the best results.
Use a banana peel to get rid of a splinter
- Splinters can lead to more allergic reactions if not treated at the right time.
- If you are suffering from a splinter then the most effective home remedy is to pull it out with a pair of tweezers.
- If it goes deep into your skin, then keep a banana peel on the affected area for a while.
- Then, pull it off with a pair of tweezers to get quick relief from the trouble.