Don’t you feel like soaking yourself in a tub of cold water after a rough day at work? I am sure you do, just like me, but it may not be a feasible option for everyone. You can still lift up your spirits by rubbing an ice-cube on your face. It will improve blood circulation on your face and give you a more youthful look. It also acts as a mild toner and helps to seal open pores.
Helps to calm down the red and blotchy face
- Ice cubes defeat acne redness temporarily- Make you acne bumps look less red and less bumpy by just rubbing an ice cube on it.
- Ice cubes help in good blood circulation and make acne look somewhat flat! Forget popping that acne and instead, use an ice cube!
- This actually works, but the effects are temporary.
Ban the tan with ice-cubes
- Get tans reduced- Rub an ice cube on your face to soothe the skin and reduce the suntan.
- Get temporary relief from sunburns by just rubbing an ice cube all over your face!
Controls excess sebum secretion from your face:
- An amazing beauty benefit of rubbing ice on your face is that it tightens the pores temporarily and checks sebum secretion
- Sebum is an oily secretion from sebaceous glands.
- A perfect solution for those with oily skin 🙂
Try fruit juice ice-cubes to provide your skin with essential vitamins and other nutrients
- You can also call it an Ice Fruit facials.
- Add some fresh fruit juice to that Ice tray and get ready to experience a mini- fruit facial!
- Just rub some fruit ice cube on your face to get 3 benefits- tightened pores, glowing skin and minimized the appearance of acne!
- You can ALSO add fresh green tea water to the ice tray and get a mini- green tea facial!
Ice cubes help to reduce the appearance of dark circles from your face
- Mix Rosewater and fresh Cucumber juice and freeze it!
- Apply it on your dark circles every morning and night and see the magical effects of the ice cube!
- It does help in reducing dark circles- well, quite a bit!
Prepares your skin to absorb the products better
- I am sure that all of us slather on a thick layer of night cream on our skin before hitting the bed.
- But have you ever wondered whether it works or not?
- Most of us do not wait for the product to get absorbed by the skin and o to sleep.
- Well if you are also guilty about doing the same thing over and over again then just rub an ice cube on your skin before applying your night.
- It allows the product to penetrate into the deeper layers of your skin.
- Repeat this simple process every night to get the best results.
Imparts a subtle glow to your dull and boring skin
- Do you rely on strobe creams and liquid illuminators to impart a subtle glow to your skin?
- Well, that is a quick fix and it must be treated as the lender of the last resort.
- To get a naturally glowing skin you must rub an ice cube on your face every night before going to bed to get the best results.
- It will also calm down the minute skin irritations and zits and bums from your face and give a flawless skin overnight.
- Don’t believe me? Try it out and let us know about the results, I am sure you can spot the difference right after the first use and you won’t be disappointed at all.
Doubles up prep and prime spray
- Do you want your make up to stick to your skin and lasts all day long even in the hot and sultry days?
- Then you must rely on a good primer before starting your make up and finish off with a make-up fixing spray to get the best results.
- If you are running out of either of these products then you might end up looking like you are all decked up for a Halloween party.
- To save yourself from this impending disaster, just run an ice-cube on your face.
- Wait for it to dry up and then apply your primer followed by the color corrector, foundation, concealer, compact powder, and makeup fixing spray to look your best and turn heads.
Diminishes the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines from your face
- Let’s admit it, girls, we can all notice the early signs of aging from the ’20s.
- A lot of reasons like improper diet disturbed sleep cycles, stress leads to crow’s feet on the under-eye area.
- The worst thing is that if it is not taken care of then it can develop into deep-seated wrinkles at an early age.
- If you do not want this nightmare to come true then start rubbing an ice-cube on your face before hitting the bed to get the best results.
- The skin on your under-eye area is very thin and needs to be hydrated every now and then to retain the youthful look.
- Do not expect overnight results, it is a slow and steady process and takes a lot of time to show.
Baby soft lips is just a massage away
- Have you ever tried making a lip balm at home?
- It’s a little messy, isn’t it? You have mix things, heat and then freeze.
- Well, if you are also running out of time and yet want to stay away from chemicals as much as possible, then simply use an ice-cube.
- Rub an ice cube all over your chapped and dry lips and you are good to go.
- Do it every night before hitting the bed and you can even ditch your regular lip balm.
- You can thank us later, with regular use you will get soft, plump and luscious lips.
Relieves pain while tweezing
- Have you ever tweezed your eyebrows at home?
- To look your best in your photos, some of you may have done it and experienced the pain and torture.
- But do you know that rubbing an ice cube right before tweezing can help to ease the pain?
- Well, try it out your self and feel the difference.
You might find this article interesting How To Reduce Dark Circles