Hairs are very important part of a person’s body. While good hair can boost your confidence, bad and damaged hair can easily lower your confidence. To avoid hair being damaged and dull people try various tricks and methods. But the best to go for any skin care or hair care is through natural ways. Banana is very effective for your hair and is one of the best masks to solve the problem of dry, dull, and damaged hair.
How to prepare banana face mask?
For ingredients take 1 ripe banana or as per the requirement of your hair. 2 tablespoons of castor oil, 1 tablespoon of raw honey, and 1-2 tablespoons of curd or yogurt.
Steps to make a banana face mask and apply it:
- Take a ripe banana and peel it off.
- Now, take a bowl and mash the bananas into it in the form of a fine paste or you can also grind it in a blender.
- Now take the above ingredients and mix it properly in the bowl.
- To apply the face mask on your hair make a partition using your hands and then take the face mask and apply it onto your scalp and hairs.
- Cover your face mask completely using a shower cap. Remember to cover the hair and your scalp completely with the hair mask.
- Let the mask stay on your hair for 30-40 minutes and then rinse it off properly using normal water.
- Repeat this entire process only once a week.
- Using this process regularly for some months will help you in repairing the damaged hair, and will boost your hair growth by making them shiny and soft.
Benefits of using banana hair mask:
There are various ingredients like honey, yogurt, and castor oil which can be a lot beneficial for your hair.
- Vitamin B 6 is present in banana may promote the growth of your hair and makes for the nutritional deficiencies which lead up to the loss of the hair.
- Yogurt and curd added into the face mask makes for the dry and dullness in the hair. Both the ingredients can condition your hair and thus making it more manageable.
- Vitamin A is also present in banana, which helps in the production of healthy sebum. This is an oily substance and is secreted by the scalps of the hair. This will keep hair from drying out and breaking it off.
- The vitamin E present in banana is one of the most important vitamins used for the growth of your hair. As it is an antioxidant it builds tissues which are necessary for the hair growth.
- Further, vitamin E also increases the circulation of blood in the body and boots the oxygen supply. This ensures the repair of the damaged hair follicles.
- A healthy banana also provides you with very high amounts of protein. This is necessary for hair follicles. Proteins ensure the shine of the hairs along with its texture. It also helps in conditioning the hair.
- Protein produces keratin, which is important for the structure of your hair.