Hair is very important part of your body. You cannot let your hair stay damaged without it affecting you. That is why you use many types of chemicals that are available in the market. But there are alternative natural ways you can use so that there are no side effects on your hair. Cinnamon is one of them. You can cinnamon to prepare a hair mask which can be very effective for your hair growth.
There are many ways you can use cinnamon for your hair growth.
With rosemary essential oil:
- In this method, you will need 2 tablespoons of ground cinnamon, ½ cup of virgin extra olive oil, and 10 drops of rosemary oil.
- Firstly, take the olive oil in a bowl and start it boiling and add two tbsp of ground cinnamon or approximately 30 gram of ground cinnamon into the oil.
- Lastly, add the ten drops of rosemary essential oil.
- Now mix the ingredients well till it becomes like a creamy paste.
- Take this mixture and apply it onto your roots without any message.
- Now let this mask stay on your hairs for 30 minutes.
- After this, you can wash your hair with soap or shampoo.
- For good results, you can repeat this process for a minimum of three times a week.
With coconut oil:
- For the preparation of mixture in this method, take 1 teaspoon of honey, 5 tablespoons of coconut oil, and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
- Start by taking 4-5 tablespoons of coconut oil in a bowl and mix it well along with 1 teaspoon of honey.
- You can increase the proportion of coconut oil depending upon your hair.
- The honey in the mixture will not be diluted directly, so take time and mix it well properly.
- Now, lastly add 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder and mix everything in the bowl properly.
- You can either boil the oil in a double boiler or heat it in a microwave for about 20 seconds.
- Stir the mixture well so that all the ingredients are thoroughly mixed.
- When the ingredients are mixed properly, you can use it.
- Take a cotton ball and apply the mixture on your scalp. For this, you need to section off your hair.
- After applying the mixture to your entire hairs, massage it with your fingertips for at least 5-10 minutes.
- Rinse it off with a shampoo after keeping it for 2 hours.
- Use this process for at least once every two weeks.
Benefits of using cinnamon
- Cinnamon is considered to be the ideal element which can decrease the hair loss and split ends.
- Cinnamon has a natural ability to improve the circulation of your blood and thereby it accelerates the growth of your hair, boosts the natural shine in hair, and improves the elasticity of the hair.
- Cinnamon also antioxidant properties which can protect the hair from UV rays, stress, and low temperatures.
- While the rosemary essential oil used in the mixture is responsible for stimulating the hair follicles. Because of this, your hair grows stronger and thus reduces the hair loss and also delays the graying of your hair.