Now-a-day’s skin and hair problem are becoming a major issue among men and women. People are quite conscious about having perfect skin and hair but do they know the actual reason behind it? Somehow the reason behind this is the change in lifestyle, junk food, and use of chemical products, stress, pollution and many more but people are not aware of this fact. We have always seen women struggling to look perfect and fresh at every point, and for this, they are using makeup and a facial mist. Although makeup help women look good and fresh, it is a temporary solution which can harm the skin and have side effects too if used every day. Looking fresh and glowing using natural ingredients would be more beneficial.
Green tea is that one ingredient which can help you look fresh every day. Green tea only helps in reducing fats is a myth. Besides reducing fats it has many other skin and health benefits which people are not aware of. Green tea is very beneficial for glowing skin and hair and it is also used to make many beauty products these days. It contains certain vitamins and nutrients necessary for skin and hair like Vitamin-B, potassium and magnesium. It is very necessary to keep the face hydrated in order to look fresh, especially during summer so green tea face and hair mist helps in doing so without using any chemical products.
Green tea face mist for glowing skin:
Green tea face mist is a spray which keeps your skin hydrated and helps you in looking fresh every time.
- 1 green tea bag
- 1 spray bottle
- 1 cup of water
- 1 bottle of Vitamin-E oil or 1 Vitamin-E capsule
Turn on the gas and add 1 cup of water in a vessel and let the water boil for few minutes. Once the water is boiled, pour the water in a mug, take 1 green tea bag and slip in it a mug of hot water for at least 15-20 minutes till the water absorbs the nutrients and flavour of green tea.
Then remove the green tea bag after 15 minutes and let the water cool down to room temperature. Then add 2-3 drops of Vitamin-E oil to the mug or the gel content of 1 Vitamin-E capsule (both the option is preferable) and stir it well. Again add the tea bag to the mug if the flavour is not as strong as how it should be.
If the flavour is strong then pour the mixture into a spray bottle and put the bottle in the fridge. One can add 2-3 ice cubes to the mixture before using it to keep the mist cool and nice throughout the day. Adding ice-cubes is totally optional. After this, the green tea face mist is ready to use.
Shake the mist bottle well before every use. Sprinkle some drops of mist on your face. There is no need to rub it. Once the skin absorbs the mist, a face would be ready to rock for the day. Using green tea mist this way will absorb the excess oil and keep the face fresh and hydrated for the whole day.
Green tea hair mist for soft hair:
Green tea hair mist is a natural spray which will keep the hair smooth and hassle-free.
- 1 cup of water
- 1 green tea bag
- ½ teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon aloe vera gel
- Lemon juice
- 3-4 drops of essential oil (lavender oil or peppermint oil whichever is available)
- 1 spray bottle
Turn on the stove, add 1 cup of water in a vessel and let the water boil for few minutes. Then pour the hot water into a mug and put 1 green tea bag in it and let the water absorb the flavour of green tea. Once the water absorbs the strong green tea flavour add 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel and mix it well until it completely dissolves.
Then squeeze half of a lemon and add lemon juice to it and mix it well. Then add ½ teaspoon of coconut oil and add 3-4 drops of essential oil (lavender oil or peppermint oil or any other essential oil available). Then stir the mixture well and let it cool down for few minutes until it reaches room temperature.
Then pour the mixture into a spray bottle and put the bottle in a fridge. Shake the bottle well before using it every time. Sprinkle green tea mist on your hair every day to avoid tangles.
Benefits of green tea skin and hair mist:
- Green tea has certain anti-bacterial properties in it which are called as catechins that kill the acne-causing bacteria and even help in regulating hormonal imbalances. So using green tea face mist can give you an acne-free skin.
- Green tea works as a natural toner, it tucks out the dirt and impurities from the skin and gives the skin a nice healthy glow so in this way mist helps you look fresh every day.
- Cotton pad, when soaked in green tea mist and placed in the area of eyes, can reduce the dark circles and gives you the brighter look.
- Green tea mist, when sprayed on the scalp after shampooing the hair, can reduce and kill dandruff from the root as the green-tea contains anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties in it.
- The green tea mist absorbs the excess oil and also prevents the oily scalp and the oily skin so that one can enjoy the whole day with the fresh look.
- The essential oil present in the mist will make the hair shiny and controls the frizz. It also promotes hair growth as the green tea contains Vitamin-E and Vitamin-C which is essential for hair growth.
Points to remember:
- Keep the eyes closed while sprinkling the mist on your face or hair as the lemon juice present in it can harm the eyes.
- Preserved aloe vera gel available in the market can also be used in the mist to keep the mist fresh for longer time.
- Avoid using hair sprays available in the market as it will make your hair hard and can damage the hair. Use mist made from natural ingredients instead.
You might find this article interesting Home Remedies For Scabs On Scalp