Bentonite clay is made up of negative ions which acts against the toxins and contaminants present in the skin. These contaminants are made up of positive ions which get attracted and absorbed by the clay readily. Have a look at some of the remedies involving Bentonite clay which will benefit your skin and make it look tighter and young.
- Take a couple of tablespoons of bentonite clay and pour equal amount of water to it. Mix the two ingredients together to make a thick yet smooth paste.
- Spread this paste on your face using your fingers or a brusha nd massage the skin for a while.
- Leave the paste as it is for about half an hour or so until it gets solid and tightens up on your skin.
- Use lukewarm water along with a damp washcloth to remove the dried paste from your face and then follow up with a mild moisturizer to seal in the mositure of your skin.
- Repeat this process two to three times in a week to shrink your pores and make them the original size.
The texture of the bentonite clay makes it a very good exfoliator which allows it to delve deep into the pores of the skin and clear out the trapped excess oil, dirt, dust and dead skin cells. Use this clay regularly to make your skin clear and smooth.
Lemon Juice and Bentonite Clay
- Use the same amount of clay as in the previous remedy and then add a tablespoon of lemon juice to the mixture to make a thicker paste.
- Apply this paste on your face and spread it evenly on the entire skin.
- Leave the paste overnight to get the best results from the clay.
- Wake up in the morning and then wash off the dried paste with cold water and a damp washcloth. You can also apply a moisturizer after the process.
- Use this remedy twice or thrice in a week to make your skin clear and glow naturally.
Lemon juice is a natural whitening agent which improves the complexion of the skin and makes it fairer. Using this paste regularly will bring a natural glow to your skin after just a week’s use.
Apple Cider Vinegar and Bentonite Clay
- Take a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and add a teaspoon of bentonite clay powder to it. Mix them to make a strong thick paste.
- Massage your face gently with this paste and apply it in such a way that it covers the entire face. Scrub your face for a minute and then spread it again.
- Allow the skin to absorb the nutrients of the clay for about half an hour or so before washing it off with lukewarm water and some lemon juice.
- Pat your skin dry with a clean towel. Repeat this remedy two to three times in a week to remove blemishes and exfoliate the skin from deep within.
A mixture of apple cider vinegar and bentonite clay makes up for a very good exfoliating cream along with making the skin soft and supple. It is considered a good remedy against wrinkles and fine lines and also makes the skin look younger than it is.