1. Take little quantity of turmeric powder in a mixing bowl and add milk to it, so as to prepare a paste. Apply it on your upper lip area. When it dries, remove it by rubbing.
2. Make a thick paste of turmeric by adding water, and apply it on the region of hair growth. After ½ hour, remove it either by rubbing gently or washing off. Repeat the process for one month. The hair growth will reduce and eventually stop.
3. Mix lemon, sugar, and water. Apply it on upper lips area. After about 10-15 minutes, wash with cold water.
4. Take the egg white. Add one tsp of both cornflour and sugar in it. Mix it, until it becomes a sticky paste. Apply it on upper lip region. Peel it off, when it gets dry. Practice this for 2 to 4 times a week. Constant use of this pack will slow-down the hair growth.
5. Take Chana dal flour. Add a pinch of turmeric and milk in it. Blend well to prepare a thick paste. Before applying this paste, add one teaspoon of fresh cream. Let it stay, until it gets dry. Scrub it off against the hair growth direction. It will easily take off hair.
6. Take 2 tsp of sugar in a pan and heat it. Add one tsp fresh lemon juice to it. Stir it for one minute, and till then, let the sticky liquid paste get prepared. Let it cool and apply on unwanted hair. Take a cotton cloth and put it on the pasted hair. Rub a cloth up and down, using your hand. Pull it from bottom to top quickly. You will surely realize the difference.
7. Make a mixture by adding yogurt, Besan, and turmeric. Massage the upper lip region, using this paste. Leave it, until it gets dry. Remove it by rubbing against the direction of hair growth. Then, wash with water.
8. Green gram-rose water paste is one of the most easy and painless ways to get rid of facial hair. To prepare this hair removal face pack, grab a mixing bowl and then add a tablespoon of lemon juice, 2 tablespoons of green gram flour and 2 tablespoons of rose water in it. Mix it well and your hair removal; face mask is ready. At first, you need to cleanse your face with your regu; ar face wash and pat it dry with a clean face towel. Then apply this on your upper lip area with the help of a spatula and let it sit for the next 25 minutes. After that splash, some running tap water and gently exfoliate with your fingers in small circular strokes with a light hand to rinse it off. Splash some plain water on your face after that. Wipe it clean with a face towel and then follow up with your regular toner and moisturizer to get the best results.
9. Banana and oatmeal mixed with milk may be one of the healthiest breakfast options at hand, but do you know that you can also use this mask to get rid of unwanted hair from your face easily at home. Guess what it not only removes hair from your face but it also gently exfoliates your skin to make sure that you look your best. Just take some powdered oatmeal along with mashed banana and mix it well. Your face pack is ready, gently exfoliate your skin with this mixture and it will eventually help you get rid of facial hair. It will not give you great results from the first use, you have to use it for a couple of times in a week to get satisfactory results.
10. Make a smooth mixture with turmeric powder and milk, on your cleansed face apply this mixture and exfoliate gently for a while. Then, rinse it off with running tap water. Pat dry your face with a towel and then follow up with your toner and moisturizer to get the best results. While exfoliating, make sure that you apply a light pressure to get the best results. If you want to shun the salon or hate getting waxed with a sugar wax then this is something that you must try to get the best results.
11. If you have tried most of the remedies that I have mentioned above and yet not satisfied with the results then try this home remedy. It will definitely work for you and let you get rid of unwanted hair from your face in a few minutes to a day. To prepare this simple hair removal face pack all you have to do is, crack an egg, use the egg white and discard the yolk and eggshells. Add a tablespoon of castor sugar and cornflour in it and mix it well. Apply it on your upper lip area with a spatula and wait until it dries up completely. Then pull it off like you would peel off a peel-off mask, Rinse with plain water to get rid of the remaining traces of this face pack from your face. Follow up with a toner and moisturizer to get the best results.
Mustard oil is a great option to go for if you have peach fuzz and upper-lip hair. To prepare this mustard oil paste, keep 2 tablespoons of mustard oil, 1/4t tablespoon of gram flour, 1 tablespoon of papaya paste, 4 tablespoons of aloe vera gel, and, 2 drops of any carrier oil handy. Mix everything well until you achieve a paste with a smooth consistency. Use a face pack applicator to apply it on your peach fuzz, upper lip area, and forehead where you have a lot of facial hair growth. Keep iton for about 15 minutes at a stretch or wait until the paste dries up completely. Use a cotton cloth to scrub off this paste from your face, rub it gently with a light hand in the opposite direction of hair growth. You can do it twice a week if you have dry or combination skin and you can use this mixture just once in a week if you have oily skin.
You might find this article interesting Besan, Amazing Beauty Benefits For Skin And Hair