This 100% natural tomato facial will give you fair, bright and radiant skin tone. It will also exfoliate your skin and remove dead skin cells and nourish your skin.
Ingredients you will need-
- 3 teaspoons of tomato pulp
- 1 teaspoon of rice flour
- 1 teaspoon of oats
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- ½ teaspoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of orange peel powder
- 1 teaspoon of curd
- 1 teaspoon of papaya
Step 1- Scrubbing–
- Take 2 teaspoons of tomato pulp, add 1 teaspoon of rice flour, 1 teaspoon of oats, 1 teaspoon of sugar and 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil in it.
- Apply this scrub on your face and wait for 5 minutes and then gently scrub your face for 2-3 minutes.
Step 2- Skin Whitening Face Pack –
- Take 1 teaspoon of orange peel powder, 1 teaspoon of papaya pulp, 1 tablespoon of tomato pulp and 1 teaspoon of curd.
- Mix them well. Apply this face pack on your face and neck for 15-20 minutes.
- Then wash it off with water.
Curd/yogurt reduces the dryness of the skin and moisturizes your skin which makes your skin soft and younger.
Tomato juice brings the glow to the skin; it protects you from ultraviolet rays and promotes youthful skin because of amazing cooling properties.
Rice flour has natural anti-aging and oil-absorbing properties; it is good for oily or acne-prone and dull skin. It is excellent anti-inflammatory and skin whitening agent that soothes sunburned skin and makes skin smooth and fairer.
Oats has rich anti-oxidant properties and helps undo the damage done to your skin by pollution. It helps reduce itching and inflammation and it also soothes sunburns.
Sugar can be one of the most effective ingredients when you are trying to lighten the skin. Sugar draws moisture from the environment into the skin. So when you apply sugar or sugar derivatives, they will actually help hydrate your skin and keep moisture within.
Orange peel powder contains natural bleaching agents that make skin visible fairer by eliminating dark spots and patches from the skin. It also treats acne and blackheads
Olive oil contains plenty of anti-oxidants such as oleic acid and squalene that help in protecting the skin from the harmful impact of free radicals which hasten the process of anti-aging.
Papaya nourishes skin; it contains vitamin A and papain enzyme. It helps remove dead skin cells and inactive proteins thus rejuvenate and hydrates your skin.
You might find this article interesting Green Tea Face Scrub For Smooth Dirt Free Skin