I know most of the girls have this question in their mind, why do celebrities don’t get black underarms. Dark underarms are very common and believe me celebrities also face this problem but they lighten underarms. You can also do the same. Below I have listed some of the tips used by celebrities too. I am sure you will get to see effective results, but you need to be consistent only then it will give you great results.
1. They use papaya kojic and licorice base soap and cream to whiten underarms.
2. They do wax instead of using a razor to remove underarms hair
3. They do scrubbing regularly. Choose a mild exfoliator or body scrub to use on your underarms a couple of times a week when you are in the shower and this should keep the area free of dead skin build-up.
4. They use deodorants that are free from alum chloride. Alum chloride, can react with your sweat to stain both your clothes and your skin.
5. Many models do ads for hair removing products but in reality, they never use it. Using hair removal creams on your underarms regularly will darken the region as the hair is not getting removed from the root, and is still present under the skin. In addition, the chemicals often darken and burn the skin with prolonged use.
At last, don’t think that celebrities don’t have any problem, most of them also have black armpits but they have a team of makeup artists who put a lot of effort into their looks. However, if you want clear underarms naturally, then try out these easy home remedies at the comfort of your home. I would suggest you all conduct a patch test beforehand as some of you may be allergic to natural ingredients.
DIY Underarm whitening pack recipe
- Castor sugar: quarter cup
- Sea salt: 1 tablespoon
- Manuka honey: 1 tablespoon
- Extra virgin olive oil: 1 tablespoon
- Lemon juice: 3 drops
- Add all the ingredients in the specified quantities in a mixing bowl.
- Whip it up into a smooth, lump-free paste.
- Wipe your underarm area with a clean towel.
- Take a generous amount of this underarm whitening pack and apply it on your dark armpits.
- Massage it in small circular strokes for about 3 minutes at a stretch.
- Then you can easily rinse it off with running tap water.
- Pat dry the area with a clean towel.
- Apply a body lotion afterwards,
- You can use this pack twice a week to get good results.
DIY Cucumber underarm whitening pack
- Cucumber: 1
- Peel and cut the cucumber into small slices.
- Rub a cucumber slice on armpits.
- Keep it on for the next 10 minutes.
- Rinse it off with plain water.
- You can repeat this process daily to get the best results.
DIY Baking soda-avocado pack for fairer underarms
- Baking soda: 2 tablespoons
- Mashed avocado: 1 tablespoon
- Lemon juice: half a tablespoon
- Take a mixing bowl and add all the ingredients 1 by 1.
- Give it a good stir to make sure that everything gets mixed up and makes a smooth, lump-free paste.
- Make sure that your armpits are squeaky clean before applying this pack.
- Take a generous amount of this pack on your face pack applicator brush.
- Apply it on your underarm area.
- Keep it on for about 20 minutes at a stretch.
- Then wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Follow up with a body lotion to moisturize your armpits.
- You can use this twice a week to get fairer underarms.
DIY Orange peel powder underarm lightening pack
- Full-fat milk: 1 tablespoon
- Steam-distilled rose water: 1 tablespoon
- Orange peel powder: as much as required
- Take full-fat milk and rosewater in a mixing bowl.
- Add enough orange peel powder in it.
- Give it a good stir to make an underarm lightening pack.
- Apply it on your armpits with your fingertips.
- Just make sure that your underarm area is clean before applying it.
- Let it sit for about 15 minutes.
- Then rinse it off with cool water.
- Apply a body butter to complete this skin care regime.
You are good to go if you use this pack twice a week.
DIY Lemon-honey pack recipe to get rid of dark underarms
- Lemon juice: 1 tablespoon
- Manuka honey: 1 tablespoon
- Mix equal proportions of honey and lemon juice in a container.
- Apply this mixture on your armpits daily before taking a shower.
- Keep it on for 5 minutes.
- You can gently massage with a light hand.
- Then wash it off with normal tap water.
- Apply a moisturizer to lock in the nourishment after taking a shower.
- Apply it every day to experience the change for yourself.
Use aloe vera gel to lighten dark dark armpits
- Pure aloe vera gel:as much as you need
- Scoop out some fresh aloe vera gel from an aloe vera leaf.
- Alternatively, you can use store purchased commercial aloe vera gel if you can’t find organic aloe vera.
- Take a tad bit of aloe vera gel and massage it in your armpits.
- Keep it on for about 10 minutes.
- Wash it off with running tap water.
- Wipe your underarms dry with a clean towel.
- Repeat this process every day to get the best results.
DIY Rice flour gentle exfoliating scrub to lighten dark armpits
- Rice flour: half a teaspoon
- Vinegar: half a teaspoon
- Mix both the ingredients in a mixing bowl in the specified quantities to make a gentle exfoliating scrub.
- Take a generous amount of this scrub and apply it on your underarm area.
- Gently exfoliate in small, circular strokes to get clear skin.
- After that, rinse off with running tap water.
- Do it daily before taking a shower to get the best results.
Use a potato to bleach your armpits naturally
- Wash and peel the potato.
- Cut it into thin, circular slices.
- Wipe your armpit with a cloth to make sure that it is squeaky clean.
- Rub a potato slice for a while on the affected area.
- Then rinse off with running tap water.
- Follow up with a body lotion.
- Use this home remedy daily to eventually get rid of dark armpits.
You might find this article interesting How To Make Wax At Home