Celebrities skin always looks so soft, silky and I’m sure every girl want to know the secret behind this. Most of us think that they use costly beauty products but let me tell you this is not correct. I agree they use expensive cosmetics but the main reason behind this is a healthy diet and home remedies. All celebrities spend a good amount of time on skin care at home
Some of the home remedies used by celebrities are listed out below
1) Take 2-3 teaspoons of rice powder and mix it in orange juice (sufficient amt so that you get a smooth paste). apply it all over your face and neck n let it dry.wash it off with orange juice itself.it makes your skin glow, renders complexion, acts against pimples, removes black and white heads if any as rice powder is a good scrub..this is good for any skin type
2) Apply baking soda on the wet face using circular motions and you’ll be amazed how soft your skin is going to be afterward!
3) Make a mixture of 1 tsp brown sugar and 2 mashed strawberries. brown sugar will remove dead cells and strawberries are going to make your skin baby-soft.
4) 1 tsp olive oil ( cold pressed ) and 1/2 tsp sea salt applied gently to a wet face will not only remove dead cells, but it will also improve micro-circulation. olive oil is going to nourish the skin, leaving it incredibly soft..
5) blend 1 tsp honey with ¼ medium peeled cucumber. Mix the ingredients in a blender until smooth and add a small amount of water if needed.strain the mixture and remove the vegetable and honey mixture into a small bowl. add the following mixed meals to the liquid: 1 teaspoon almond meal, 1 teaspoon ground oatmeal, 1 teaspoon sunflower seed meal, 1 teaspoon wheat germ.
6) Mix 1 tablespoon honey with 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice and 2 tsp ground almonds. rub gently onto face.rinse off with warm water.
7) Make a mixture of 1 tsp walnut powder,1/2 tsp honey, 1 tsp lemon juice and scrub your face with it. Rinse well.
8) Mash a piece of papaya, then add 1/2 tsp brown sugar and rub your face with it.leave it on for 20 minutes and rinse well. Your skin will be fresh and glowing n feel the difference!
9) Soak chapatti in milk or water overnight and apply it on the face to get a brighter complexion.
10)soak fresh bread crumbs that have just been baked in milk for about 10 min n use them to rub on your skin to get a brighter complexion n also make your skin glow
11) Apply milk and sugar mixture and leaving it for 20-30 min is also good if your skin is oily or milk alone if your skin is normal or of dry type.
12)Boil 2 pinches of saffron in milk and add turmeric if you are not allergic to turmeric or just saffron and apply it n wash it off after 30 min
13) Take 1 cup fresh pineapple, Half-a-cup fresh papaya,1 tablespoon honey. puree fruit together. add honey and mix into a smooth paste.
pineapple and papaya contain natural enzymes and alpha-hydroxy acids that remove dead skin cells. leave the mask on 15 to 20 minutes. rinse completely.
14) rubbing your cheeks with beetroot can give them a natural
blush. the enzymes in beetroot seep into the skin and clean it.
15) tomato juice and honey mixture can be used as a good facial
16) Use st.ives apricot face scrub that suits your skin for your face. Apricot kernels are rich in vitamin A, which is vital for healthy skin. Additionally, it is perfect for rough spots, elbows, backs, heels and thicker skins.
17) Celebrities spend a lot of time and moolah in trying to achieve younger-looking skin by either trying to slow down signs of aging or trying to reverse them through procedures and techniques. You can also harness those properties at a fraction of cost by making your own red wine face mask. Red wine contains lots of antioxidants which help protect the skin from signs of premature aging. Just combine a 1/4 cup of red wine with 1/4 cup of kaolin clay, 2 tbsp of grapeseed oil, and one tbsp of oat flour and use the resultant mixture as a face mask on your face and skin for about 10 minutes.
Also, Diet is quite important in achieving smooth and silky skin. An unhealthy diet is quite often the reason behind the people’s bad skin and a multitude of skin issues like acne etc. So, follow the below-given guidelines regarding your diet and food consumption and general lifestyle to achieve a smooth and beautiful skin.
- Leafy vegetables: These contain a lot of fiber which is indispensable for managing the health of your skin and keeping it looking great. These also provide a lot of hydration to the skin and the body along with essential mineral for the proper functioning of the body.
- Vitamin C: This is crucial for the good health of the skin, for keeping it fresh and supple. You should certainly include this in your daily diet. You can easily achieve that by including some sort of citrus in your daily routine, like through a lemonade or lemon water or through orange juice, etc.
- Proteins: Our body also requires protein to maintain various aspects of the body. It is like a raw material for building and maintaining crucial areas of functioning in the body. Thus, make sure that you cover your body’s daily need for protein to keep it healthy and fresh.
- Exercising: is crucial if you want to achieve a balance in mental and physical and internal well being. It provides the body a lot more than is visible or apparent at a glance. It helps keep the body in a balanced and healthy state and keeps it working properly and efficiently in every aspect of life including helping a lot with mental health.
- Sunscreen: Sun nowadays has become too harsh on the skin. A little vitamin D is good for the skin and body bu sunlight also tries to sneak in harmful UV rays which can lead to catastrophic results too like cancer. Thus, it is essential that you always protect your skin from the harmful UV rays by applying a sunblock whenever you step out.
- Water: Drinking lots of water does wonder for the body. It helps the body stay clean and healthy and also provides a lot of benefits to the skin. Water and hydration are essential for maintaining the integrity and elasticity of the skin. Otherwise, it is liable to look dry and unhealthy and also speed up signs of premature aging.