I think everyone in this world desires a glowing and radiant skin. We all want to look beautiful and homemade remedies with chamomile as its main ingredient helps fulfil our wishes to a great extent.
Chamomile + Processed Oats + Raw Honey Face Mask
- The first step is to brew chamomile tea and keep it separate.
- Take a glass bowl and add a half cup of processed oats, one tsp of baking soda, and one tbsp of raw honey to it.
- Add two tbsp of chamomile tea to the mixture and stir it briskly.
- We need a thick paste of even consistency and hence add chamomile tea accordingly.
- Lastly, add two tbsp of white sugar and mix it.
- Wash your face beforehand and pat it dry.
- Now take the mask and apply it on the face with help of your fingertips.
- Leave it for ten to fifteen minutes.
- Rinse it away with normal water and apply moisture if your skin feels a bit dry.
How it Works:
Chamomile has anti-inflammatory properties that heal spots and blemishes and makes the skin look radiant. Oatmeal is rich in salicylic acid that acts as an exfoliant agent. Raw honey has hydrating properties that moisturize the skin by cleaning away the clogged pores. White sugar is a natural exfoliant that removes dead skin. This face mask is enriched with relaxant, anti-inflammatory and exfoliant properties that work beautifully to give a radiant look.
Chamomile Powder+ White Clay + Yogurt + Raw Honey Face Mask
- We need chamomile powder for this recipe. Do not worry if you do not have it simply grind some chamomile tea in a spice grinder.
- Take a glass bowl and add one tbsp of yogurt and raw honey.
- Slowly add one tbsp of white clay and keep mixing it.
- Now add one tbsp of chamomile powder and continue mixing to get a smooth paste of uniform consistency.
- Remember we have used each ingredient in the same proportion and hence you can make more or less quantity with help of this ratio.
- Our face mask is ready.
- Apply it on a clean face with help of a brush.
- Leave it for fifteen minutes to dry.
- Rinse it away with warm water.
- This face mask can be stored in a refrigerator for a maximum of one week.
How it Works:
Chamomile has antioxidant and antiseptic properties that offer protection against skin damage and make the skin look younger and glowing. It soothes and moisturizes the skin to offer a natural glow. Chamomile also softens and lightens the skin tone. The yogurt is rich in lactic acid that dissolves and removes dead cells and rejuvenates the skin. White clay is an exfoliant that removes dead and dry skin gently to make it free of any blemishes. Raw honey reduces wrinkles, cleans pores and hydrates skin. This is a superb face pack that makes our complexion fair and glowing.
By now you must have realized the importance of chamomile in beauty treatments. It is an inexpensive, easy and efficient way to get our heart’s desires. Friends, get up and start preparing a recipe that will prove beneficial to you.
You might find this article interesting How To Include Jeera In Your Skin Care Routine