Weight Vs Height chart:
|4′ 10″||91 to 118 lbs.||119 to 142 lbs.||143 to 186 lbs.|
|4′ 11″||94 to 123 lbs.||124 to 147 lbs.||148 to 193 lbs.|
|5′||97 to 127 lbs.||128 to 152 lbs.||153 to 199 lbs.|
|5′ 1″||100 to 131 lbs.||132 to 157 lbs.||158 to 206 lbs.|
|5′ 2″||104 to 135 lbs.||136 to 163 lbs.||164 to 213 lbs.|
|5′ 3″||107 to 140 lbs.||141 to 168 lbs.||169 to 220 lbs.|
|5′ 4″||110 to 144 lbs.||145 to 173 lbs.||174 to 227 lbs.|
|5′ 5″||114 to 149 lbs.||150 to 179 lbs.||180 to 234 lbs.|
|5′ 6″||118 to 154 lbs.||155 to 185 lbs.||186 to 241 lbs.|
|5′ 7″||121 to 158 lbs.||159 to 190 lbs.||191 to 249 lbs.|
|5′ 8″||125 to 163 lbs.||164 to 196 lbs.||197 to 256 lbs.|
|5′ 9″||128 to 168 lbs.||169 to 202 lbs.||203 to 263 lbs.|
|5′ 10″||132 to 173 lbs.||174 to 208 lbs.||209 to 271 lbs.|
|5′ 11″||136 to 178 lbs.||179 to 214 lbs.||215 to 279 lbs.|
|6′||140 to 183 lbs.||184 to 220 lbs.||221 to 287 lbs.|
|6′ 1″||144 to 188 lbs.||189 to 226 lbs.||227 to 295 lbs.|
|6′ 2″||148 to 193 lbs.||194 to 232 lbs.||233 to 303 lbs.|
|6′ 3″||152 to 199 lbs.||200 to 239 lbs.||240 to 311 lbs.|
|6′ 4″||156 to 204 lbs.||205 to 245 lbs.||246 to 320 lbs.|
If you have put on more weight, then do not worry, it is never too late to start afresh. Follow these tips and tricks to shed some extra fat:
- They say you become what you eat. So eat healthily, include legumes, pulses, and green leafy vegetables in your diet.
- Exercise every day, for at least 60-90 minutes.
- Take smaller meals.
- Try jogging every evening.
- Meditate every day.
- Try healthy green replacement smoothies instead of a high-calorie meal.
- Sleep for at least 7-9 hours every day.
- Avoid wearing high heels.
- Drink plenty of water to keep yourself hydrated. Drinking lots of water also helps to eliminate toxins from the body.
- Try to hit the gym and do cardio under professional supervision at least twice a week.
- Dance to the rhythm of your favorite music, this will keep stress at bay.
- Do not drink or smoke. Although this may seem to be a cool idea, it is better to refrain from smoking and drinking to stay in shape.
- Stay away from the gadgets as much as possible.
- Say goodbye to tight fabrics and slip in comfortable, breathable fabrics in summers.
- Pursue your hobby or follow your passion, it is important to be at peace with yourself to stay healthy. This will keep you active which will aid your weight-loss.
- If you are stressed out, you may start overeating and that will lead to an unhealthy weight gain. So make sure that you de-stress yourself so that you don’t end up putting on weight.
- Try doing yogic asanas at the comfort of your home, under the supervision of a professional to make sure that you do not put on weight.