Hair fall is one the most common problems affecting millions of people around the world. They try expensive products, change their diet, consult with so many doctors and even opt for the hair transplant to finally get rid of the phenomena. If you are suffering from the hair fall and don’t have that many resources then your kitchen is sufficient enough to make your hairs stronger and healthier.
- Take a couple of tablespoons of yogurt in a small cup of beat it for a few minutes to make the solution pretty fine.
- Add a teaspoon of cinnamon powder to the yogurt and mix them together to make a smooth and fine paste.
- Add more ingredients if you have longer hair.
- Spread this paste all over your hair and distribute it evenly using your hands or a wide-toothed comb.
- Leave the paste as it is for about half an hour or so until it dries in your hair. Tie your hair in a knot to prevent making any mess.
- Wash off the dried mask using a mild shampoo and cold water. Follow up with a conditioner and then tap the hair dry with a towel.
- Use this remedy two to three times in a week to make your hairs stronger and longer.
Using cinnamon and yogurt mixture to treat your hair on a regular basis provides the hair with much-needed nutrition and strength which allows it to grow stronger and longer than usual.
- Cut a banana into small pieces and then mash it with a spoon to make a smooth paste.
- Add a couple of tablespoons of raw organic honey to the pulp and mix them together to make a strong thick mask.
- Wash your hair with some lukewarm water first and then apply the honey and banana mask on your damp hair. Cover the hair completely for best results.
- Cover your hair with a shower cap so that the hair stays warm for around half an hour or so.
- Again use lukewarm water to rinse off the paste from your hair and then massage your hair with a mild conditioner to completely get rid of the paste.
- Repeat this remedy two to three times in a week to strengthen the scalps of your hair and make them stronger.
Honey has anti-inflammatory properties which aid in preventing hair loss and allows the hair to rejuvenate and gain its previous stature. Make a big batch of this paste and use it on a regular basis.
- Make an oil concoction by mixing a tablespoon each of olive oil, coconut oil, jojoba oil and Moroccan oil.
- Keep this mixture over a warm water bath so that each solution mixes properly.
- Apply this mixture on your hair and use a wide-toothed comb to spread it evenly throughout your hair. Cover your hair with a shower cap or tie them in a knot.
- Keep your hair like this for a night so that the oils get the most amount of time to work on your scalp and then wash it off by taking a normal shower in the morning.
- This oil mixture can be used on alternate days to get the best results.
Olive oil, coconut oil, Moroccan oil and jojoba oil are all very effective in stopping your hairs from falling and making the scalp stronger and healthier from deep within the roots.