This hair mask prevents split ends, promotes long, shiny, healthy hair and gives volume to my hair. Repeat this process 2 times in a week as it will give lustrous and brilliant hair.
Ingredients you will need-
- 8 teaspoons of coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil
- 2 teaspoons of sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon of neem oil (easily available in Indian stores)
- 1 tablespoon of Shea butter
- In a bowl add 8 teaspoons of coconut milk, 2 teaspoons of olive oil, 2 teaspoons of sesame oil, 1 teaspoon of neem oil and 1 tablespoon of Shea butter.
- Mix all the ingredients and your amazing hair mask is now ready for use.
- Apply this to your hair and scalp, gently massage for 5 minutes and then leave it for 2 hours.
- Rinse it off with normal water.
Olive oil contains plenty of anti-oxidants such as oleic acid and squalene that help in protecting the skin from the harmful impact of free radicals which hasten the process of anti-aging.
Sesame oil is enriched with vitamin E, B complex, and minerals such as magnesium, calcium, phosphorus, and proteins that strengthen the hair
Coconut oil is rich in anti-microbial properties, lauric acid, and medium-chain fatty acids that strengthen hair, condition the scalp, and help to regrow hair
Shea butter has inflammatory properties which help to heal the scalp and skin conditions. It also allows regrowing hair in a healthy environment.
Neem oil has anti-fungal, antibacterial, anti-viral and anti-inflammatory properties. It is used to prevent scalp infections and dandruff.
You might find this article interesting Beauty DIYs of Banana