There are various products available for our skin in the market but most of them are either too costly or have side effects on the skin. But do not worry, two very basic kitchen ingredients i.e. Coconut oil and Baking soda can make your skin glow like anything.
Read further to know more:
AS FACE MASK
- Pour a tablespoon of coconut oil in a bowl and add half a tablespoon of baking soda to it.
- Mix the ingredients properly using a spatula.
- Now, apply the mask and massage it in circular motions for 10 minutes.
- Leave the mask as it is for 5 minutes.
- Afterward, soak a hand towel in lukewarm water and squeeze out the excess water.
- Place the towel on your face and let it sit for 10 minutes.
- Then, wash your face with normal water and pat it dry.
- Do this remedy once a month for the glowing and clean skin.
This face mask helps in cleansing the skin properly and adds an extra glow to the face. Baking soda cleanses the pores completely and removes the dead skin. The warm towel helps in opening the pores and thus allows coconut oil to enter the skin.
FOR FIGHTING ACNE
- Take a tablespoon of coconut oil in a bowl.
- To this add half a tablespoon of Multani mitti and half a tablespoon of baking soda.
- Mix all the components thoroughly.
- Apply the mask and massage in circular motions for 10 minutes.
- Then, let it sit for 20 minutes or until its completely dry.
- Then, rinse it off with normal water.
- Do this remedy once a week for treating your pimples well.
Baking soda and Multani mitti help in removing the dead skin cells and thus treats pimples. Coconut oil moisturizes the skin and treats scars.
TREAT UNDER EYES PUFFINESS
- Mix a teaspoon of baking soda with a teaspoon of coconut oil.
- Mix the two ingredients properly to make sure no lumps are left.
- Then apply this paste to the under eye area and massage for 2- 3 minutes.
- Then let it sit there for another 5 minutes.
- Rinse it off properly and pat it dry.
- Do this remedy twice a week to reduce under-eye puffiness.
While doing this remedy make sure you are following these steps carefully, don’t let the mixture enter your eyes. If it does, then rinse your eyes with normal water right away.
QUICK FIX FOR ACNE
- Add a teaspoon of coconut oil to half a teaspoon of baking soda.
- Then, squeeze half a lemon to it.
- Mix all the three ingredients together.
- Apply this to your acne and let it sit for 20 minutes.
- Afterward, wipe the mixture off your face using a wet towel.
- Do this remedy whenever you need a quick fix for acne.
FOR GLOWING SKIN
- Add half a tablespoon of coconut oil to half a tablespoon of baking soda.
- Then, add a tablespoon of aloe vera gel to it.
- Mix all the ingredients and apply the mask.
- Massage for 10 minutes, then remove it with normal water.
- Do this remedy once a week for crystal like glowing skin.