We all wish to have clear skin. Proper skin care routine is the only way to get a beautiful clear face. Dark acne marks are a little tougher to get rid of compared to acne. Acne/Pimples can be naturally treated with many ingredients having anti-inflammatory or antibacterial properties which are in abundance in nature. However, pimple scars are a little stubborn as they do not go easily. Exposure to the sun increases the appearance of dark spots, as the melanin increases to sun exposure. Apply sunscreen, every time you go out and follow the recipes below in order to lighten the dark acne marks.
1. Tomato and Lemon: Take a medium-sized tomato and squeeze the juice from it, add one tablespoon of lemon juice to the tomato juice and stir the mixture well. Apply on the face and let it dry for 20 minutes. Rinse the face with warm water.
2. Potato is one of the most available home remedies that has the ability to lighten pimple scars giving you a spotless face. Take a small potato, place it in a blender and make a smooth paste. Apply it to your face and keep it for about 10-15 minutes before washing.
3. Aloe vera possesses the property of healing that is used in a variety of skin products for lightening and repairing skin. It is anti-bacterial, contains anti-oxidants and moisture which makes it a great remedy for reducing marks. Remove the gel of aloe from its leaf and apply it directly to your scars with clean hands. Let it dry and then wash it using cold water.
4. Neem can be applied to pimples for killing the bacteria and preventing skin infections. Neem leaves contain oils that help in curing pimples and removing its scars. Boil these leaves until the water color changes to light green. Allow the water to cool. Use this water for washing your face 2 times a day. This will clear acne and it scars from your skin.
5. Papaya consists of enzymes that help in making the black spots on the face disappear. Use ripe papaya pulp on the skin. Apply the pulp of papaya on the face and leave it on for 15 minutes. Rinse off with cold water.
6. Cucumber and Milk: Grate some cucumber and add milk to it along with some lime extract. Mix all the ingredients together to form a paste and apply the paste on the skin.
7. Vitamin E oil: It is the best antioxidant which is used for healing wounds. So, mix the vitamin E oil with some castor oil. Apply on the dark spots and check the results.
8. Olive oil contains vitamin E and antioxidants that can be used to fix your acne scar problem. Applying olive oil to skin makes it soft and also helps in lightening dark spots and dark skin tone. Take a cotton ball and dip it in this oil. Apply it to your scars for 20 minutes daily for quickly solving your scar problem.
9. Pineapple is rich in alpha-hydroxy acids which help in washing out impurities from the skin and making it clean and clear. It contains enzymes that help in eliminating pimple scars and rejuvenate skin cells. Take a cotton ball and dip it in pineapple juice. Apply it to your marks for 30 minutes and then rinse your face with cold water. You can use a pineapple face mask for lightening dark circles, acne scars and making face look beautiful. Bleaching and astringent properties in pineapple make skin glowing.
10. Milk lightens the facial spots. The lactic acid present in milk soothes and calms the skin. Use cold raw milk to apply on face. Dip a cotton ball into the milk and apply it all over the face. Leave it on for 15 minutes and wash with warm water. Do this every day in the morning time.
11. Green tea has a very good effect on health and skin. It helps to purify blood thus washing out toxins under the skin. Consume at least 1 cup of tea every day for getting glowing and clear skin.
12. Baking Soda acts as a great natural exfoliator due to its texture and it can also help balance the pH levels of your skin to improve its health and promote its health and regeneration. Thus, baking soda is more than effective in cleansing the skin of impurities and external agents like dead skin cells, dirt, and other pollutants. To utilize it, just combine it with double the amount of water and then use the mixture as a scrub to cleanse your face or skin.
13. Onion can also help improve the look of your skin by healing any marks and blemishes on there. The extracts of onions contain bioflavonoids in them which protect the skin and stimulate its regeneration and healing. Thus, it can help heal any blemishes caused due to acne. It will even prevent the outbreak of acne or pimples in the first place as it has decent anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties.
14. Shea Butter acts an amazing moisturizer for the skin, even by itself. It nourishes the skin very well to make it soft and supple and promotes the production of new skin cells and tissues to heal marks and blemishes on the skin including stretch marks and dark acne marks. Moreover, it will also make your skin lighter and brighter just make sure to opt for an unfiltered and raw version of it.
15. Orange Peel is packed with antioxidants and other essential minerals which are fantastic for the health and healing of the skin. It is chock full of vitamin C and calcium, both of which protect the skin from damage which may lead to the formation of marks and also promote the production of new skin cells to stimulate the skin’s healing process. Moreover, it has a soothing effect on the skin and makes it feel freshened up. You can utilize orange peel by itself, after drying, or you can also obtain ready-made orange peel powder which is available in the market.
16. Epsom Salt is also exceptional for soothing and calming the skin down and heal any wounds, bruises, etc on it due to its stimulation of skin cell’s regeneration and strong anti-inflammatory and medicinal properties. Epsom salt is so good for the skin because it is made up of magnesium which is amazing for the health and condition of the skin.
17. Witch Hazel, which comes from the plant of the same name, has strong anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties due to which it serves as a popular remedy for healing various skin problems and issues. Topical application of witch hazel can help prevent acne while also promoting the skin’s healing and regeneration. Thus, it can be a very effective solution for dark acne marks and blemishes.