Today I am sharing an exciting DIY exfoliator which will give you a nice perfect clean and glowing skin. This will extract the excess oil present in pores; it will soften and brighten the skin. It will also help in reducing signs of aging.
Ingredients you will need-
- 1 tablespoon of brown rice flour
- 1 teaspoon of rosehip oil
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- In a clean bowl add 1 tablespoon of brown rice flour, 1 teaspoon of rosehip oil and 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
- Mix all the ingredients and your amazing exfoliator is now ready for use.
- Apply this to your skin and gently scrub for 30 seconds and then rinse it off with normal water.
- Never scrub harshly on your skin.
Rosehip oil is anti-inflammatory and it helps to reduce redness or eczema problems. It contains fatty acids which keep your skin soft and glowing. It is rich in omega fatty acids, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals which are powerful in anti-aging the skin. It also contains vitamin A, B, and E.
Olive oil contains plenty of anti-oxidants such as oleic acid and squalene that help in protecting the skin from the harmful impact of free radicals which hasten the process of anti-aging.
Brown rice flour contains rich content of fiber and makes your skin blemish free. It stalls premature aging, maintains skin elasticity and soothes rashes and sunburns.