This is an easy hair cream you can make with just a few simple ingredients. Using this on hair once a week, these are wonderful ingredients for the hair to make it soft, shiny and bouncy. It also prevents split ends, grows hair fast and repairs damaged hair & you will get better results than hair spa at the salon.
Ingredients you will need-
- 3 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon of Shea butter (yellowish color)
- 1.5 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 teaspoons of castor oil
- 5 drops of rosemary oil
- In a bowl add 3 tablespoons of coconut oil and 1 tablespoon of Shea butter. Put them in the microwave and melt them completely.
- Now add 1.5 tablespoons of olive oil, 2 teaspoons of castor oil and 5 drops of rosemary oil in the above-prepared oil mixture.
- Mix all the ingredients well and keep it in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Apply this hair cream to your scalp and hair, gently massage it for 2 minutes and then leave it for 2 hours.
- Then rinse it off with shampoo and conditioner.
Coconut oil is rich in anti-microbial properties, lauric acid, and medium-chain fatty acids that strengthen hair, condition the scalp, and help to regrow hair
Shea butter has inflammatory properties which help to heal the scalp and skin conditions. It also allows regrowing hair in a healthy environment.
Olive oil for hair growth is that it strengthens hair follicles and shafts, preventing hairs from breaking off quickly. The fatty acids of olive oil make an ideal conditioner for hair. Rich in vitamins A, E, and antioxidants, olive oil helps protect the keratin in hair and seals in moisture
Castor oil carries ricinoleic acid and omega- 6 essential fatty acids, which accelerate blood circulation to the scalp, hence increasing hair growth. It works on nourishing the scalp and strengthening the roots with the help of essential nutrients.
Rosemary oil is antiviral plus antibacterial, it prevents dandruff.