This DIY hair growth cream prevents dandruff, removes flaky scalp, stops excessive hair fall and promotes fast hair growth. Along with that it also moisturizes the scalp and hydrates the hair. Repeat this process 2 times in a day.
Ingredients you will need-
- 1 tablespoon of red palm oil
- 3 tbsp of glycerin
- 3 tablespoons of neem oil (Available on Amazon)
- 3 drops tea tree essential oil (optional)
- 3 drops peppermint essential oil (optional)
- In a glass jar add 1 tablespoon of red palm oil, 3 tablespoons of neem oil, 3 drops tea tree essential oil, glycerin and 3 drops peppermint essential oil.
- Mix all the ingredients and keep it in a freezer for 20 minutes.
- And it is ready for use. Apply this to your hair and scalp, leave it for 2-3 hours and then rinse it off with shampoo and conditioner.
- The shelf life of this cream is 1 month in the refrigerator.
Red palm oil has some truly incredible and amazing. It is highly rich in vitamin E and vitamins A, both are essential for fast hair growth by preventing hair fall and stopping dandruff. It is very moisturizing for the scalp and keeps the hair hydrated.
Glycerin helps as good conditioner for hair and offers softer hair.
Neem oil has anti-fungal, antibacterial, anti-viral and anti-inflammatory properties. It is used to prevent scalp infections and dandruff.
Tea tree oil contains antibacterial and anti-fungal properties. It also helps in removing dandruff causing bacteria.
Peppermint oil works as a good stimulator for your scalp and promotes hair growth. Due to its ability to soothe blood vessels and boost blood flow to the hair roots, peppermint stimulates the health of your hair.
You might find this article interesting Beauty DIYs of Banana