This DIY hair growth oil maintains healthy hair, promotes hair growth, hair thickening, helps to heal damaged hair, brings blood flow to the scalp, protects against dandruff and prevention of scalp infections.
Ingredients you will need-
- 1 tablespoon of avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon of castor oil (available at whole foods)
- 1 tablespoon of sesame oil
- 10 drops of eucalyptus essential oil
- 1 tablespoon of neem oil (available at Indian grocery store)
- In a bowl add 1 tablespoon of avocado oil, 1 tablespoon of castor oil, 1 tablespoon of sesame oil, 10 drops of eucalyptus essential oil and 1 tablespoon of neem oil.
- Mix all the ingredients well and leave it for 1 hour.
- Then apply it to your hair and scalp, gently massage for 1 minute.
- And leave it for 3 hours. Then rinse it off with shampoo.
Castor oil carries ricinoleic acid and omega- 6 essential fatty acids, which accelerate blood circulation to the scalp, hence increasing hair growth. It works on nourishing the scalp and strengthening the roots with the help of essential nutrients.
Sesame oil is enriched with vitamin E, B complex, and minerals such as magnesium, calcium, phosphorus, and proteins that strengthen the hair. Sesame oil is very high in vitamin E and also contains anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties. It helps to fight fungal infection on the scalp.
Neem oil has anti-fungal, antibacterial, anti-viral and anti-inflammatory properties. It is used to prevent scalp infections and dandruff.
Eucalyptus oil contains anti-fungal properties which help to clean the scalp and maintain the healthy scalp.
Avocado oil has higher monounsaturated fatty acids; it extremely moisturizes your hair.