This mask is amazing for keeping breakouts at bay, to brightening the skin making it look more youthful and tightening the skin perfect for anti-aging. Repeat this procedure 2 times in a week for great results.
Ingredients you will need-
- 1 teaspoon of honey (dry skin) and omit for oily skin
- ¼ cup of pumpkin puree
- 1 egg
- Dash of apple cider vinegar
- In a clean bowl add 1 teaspoon of honey, ¼ cup of pumpkin puree (not the pumpkin pie one, just straight pumpkin puree), 1 egg and dash of apple cider vinegar.
- Mix all the ingredients and your pumpkin face mask is now ready for use.
- Apply this to your face and leave it for 20 minutes to let dry,
- and then rinse it off with normal water.
Honey is an excellent moisturizing and soothing agent which helps to bring bright glow on your skin. It is full of anti-oxidants which will slow down the process of aging
Apple cider vinegar contains the acidic layer which will make the skin feel smoother, absorb excess oil and reduce fine lines. This works by restoring the pH levels to your skin.
An egg is perfect for lightening large pores because of the presence of astringent properties and it also shrinks sagging skin and perfect in smoothing out the skin.
Pumpkin is packed with fruit enzymes and alpha hydroxy acids, which increase cell turnover to brighten and smooth the skin. It contains antioxidant vitamin A, vitamin C to help soften and soothe the skin and boost collagen production to prevent the signs of aging.