If you’ve been into making homemade shampoos then you should be knowing these recipes for getting rid of your oil sticky hairs. This recipes are not only beneficial but also easy to make. But don’t take its simplicity for its ineffectiveness. We here at glowpink are dedicated to teach you about these homemade recipes. Today we’ll learn very easy, simple and most importantly inexpensive recipes to make a natural homemade shampoo for your oily hairs. But first…
Why Make These Homemade shampoos?
TV commercials although show that shampoo manufacturers have our best interest at their heart. Perhaps you too believe that they do, but since you are here reading this piece of content I’ll assume you are at least becoming a little skeptical.
It’s very simple. No one cares more about your hair or your pocket than you. That’s why you’re here, I guess. That’s why you are here looking out for homemade shampoo recipes. And perhaps that’s why you want to make your own natural products.
How to Make Homemade Shampoo
This shampoo is usually referred to as “no-poo” shampoo. For making this shampoo you will only be needing two ingredients. I dare you to make, use, and then compare this shampoo. After you are convinced, I want you to share this recipe with the people you know.
- 1 Tablespoon baking soda – We usually buy baking soda in bulk because we use a lot of it and it saves us even more bucks. (Baking soda is also known as sodium hydrogen carbonate or sodium bicarbonate.)
- 1 cup water – Technically we are using only one ingredient here. Use any kind of water.
I mix in double batches into a clean, already used shampoo bottle. You can use any container of your choice. Now just apply it and rinse it off after few minutes of application
This recipe is also a 2-ingredients recipe. We promised you they are simple.
- mix two egg yolks with two tablespoons of vinegar or lemon juice. Apply it on your hair and let it sit for few minutes while showering. The egg here binds with oil in your hair.
- Rinse with lukewarm water
DRY DIY NATURAL SHAMPOO
- One- fourth cup of cornstarch.
- Two tablespoons of cocoa powder.
- Five-seven drops of Lavender Oil.
- Five drops of either Eucalyptus, Tea Tree, Rose, Bergamot, Lemon, Almond oil.
- 1 makeup brush for application.
This process is really straightforward and simple. As long as you get the proportions correct, its just really a process of adding, mixing, and blending. Simply mix all the ingredients in a bowl together and whisk it with a spoon. Then add the oils mentioned above. While stirring ensure that you cover the rest of the mixture.
Safe for all hair types
These shampoo recipes are safe for all hair types and will not harm your hair, unlike most chemical based shampoos.
If you have questions related to these recipes you can ask in the comments section below… and share these amazing recipes with everyone you know!