This homemade brilliant remedy will help you in getting long, silky and smooth hair. Along with hair, it helps in cleansing your scalp and providing healthy scalp and reduces dandruff. Repeat this 2 times in a week.
Ingredients you will need-
- 100 grams of Indian gooseberry
- 100 grams of soap nut (reetha)
- 100 grams of Acacia cocinna (shika kai)
- 2 liters of water
- Take 2 liters of water and soak 100 grams of Indian gooseberry, 100 grams of soap nut (reetha) and 100 grams of Acacia cocinna (Shika kai). Let it soak for overnight.
- Next morning boil the mixture on low flame till the quantity is reduced to half. And your herbal shampoo is now ready for use. Leave it for let cool and then strain the water.
- You can store this shampoo in a refrigerator for 2 months.
- Apply this to your hair and scalp just as your regular shampoo and massage for 2 minutes, then rinse it off with normal water.
Indian gooseberry contains the high amount of vitamin C and it is also rich in antioxidants. It keeps hair follicles healthy by fighting off the damage causing free radicals.
Acacia Corinna (shikakai) naturally stimulates hair growth, prevents dandruff and other scalp infections. It is highly antibacterial and antifungal which is wonderful for preventing dandruff on the scalp. It naturally cleanses the hair and scalp while making it super soft and very shiny.
Soap nut makes your hair shinier and softer. It is anti-bacterial and anti-fungal in nature and keeps your scalp free from dandruff and prevents hair loss. It shows no side-effects in spite of using it daily that is not with chemical shampoo and it is an excellent hair cleanser.
You might find this article interesting How to Use Coconut Oil and Lemon for Premature White Hair