Whether you are trying to conceive or not there are certain earliest possible signs of pregnancy to know. These signs variable for all women in terms of frequency, duration and intensity. In this post such sign are being described in the form of a check list. This can be remembered or kept handy, to be used as a guideline only as these are not exclusive/unique to pregnancy.
- Missed period – This or unusually light periods generally make the women alert and hence helps them in better noticing the other below mentioned signs. This is the most common and earliest possible signs of pregnancy
- Fatigue – One feels reluctant to get out of the bed , and a tendency to go to the bed sooner. There is a frequent need to take rest or naps and the lightest of jobs look huge.
- Tenderness of breasts – With the increasing hormone level, the breasts start readying for milk production for breastfeeding. They get swollen, soft and also sore,also they become extra sensitive greater than what they are naturally.
- Food cravings & aversions – One starts getting that want for certain particular foods, sometimes very unusual combinations also.On the other hand a repulsive feeling towards certain foods is induced in the behavior naturally.
- Nausea – Morning sickness starts happening (with or without vomiting).Because of increasing estrogen levels, the stomach gets empty slowly. Due to the smelling sense getting more effective, it adds to the problems caused by even slightest of unpleasant smells.
- Increase in urination – Apart from the processing of extra fluids by kidneys and with the swelling uterus exerts pressure on the bladder, there is a clear noticeable increase in the frequency of urination.
You might find this article interesting How To Get Periods Immediately