Hair is an important part of our body which enhances our appearance to a great degree. If an individual has a serious issue of hair fall then it is the time to take action and prepare a home remedy that will help to combat it quickly and effectively.
Aloe Vera Gel
- Take one stick of fresh aloe vera, peel it and extract its juice in a glass bowl.
- You can blend this gel once in a blender to make it even and smooth.
- Take a cotton ball, dip it in the gel and apply on the scalp thoroughly so that it can easily seep inside the pores.
- Take a hair applicator and with its help apply the gel on the hair from roots to the tip.
- You can also use fingertips if you do not have a color applicator handy.
- Leave it to dry for twenty minutes.
- Rinse it away with normal water.
How it Works:
Aloe vera can easily penetrate the pores and it strengthens the hair follicles. It also balances the pH level of scalp and hair. Apply this paste two to three times every week and you can fight hair loss successfully.
- Take a good amount of fresh neem leaves, wash them properly to remove unwanted dirt and impurities.
- Put them in a saucepan and add a good amount of water.
- Let it boil under low flame till the water level becomes half.
- Leave the mixture to cool at room temperature.
- Separate the neem leaves from the water.
- We need this water and hence pour it into another vessel.
- Wash your hair with your regular shampoo.
- Now again rinse your scalp and hair thoroughly with the neem water which we have prepared.
- Do not rinse again with normal water because the neem water will seep inside the pores and go on working till the next wash.
How it Works:
Neem has medicinal and antibacterial properties that get rid of dandruff, ensures clean scalp and stops hair fall. Use it as the last rinse every time you wash your hair.
Yogurt + Raw Honey
- Take one cup of plain curd and two tbsp of raw honey.
- Put them in a blender to make a smooth paste of even consistency.
- Pour it in a glass bowl.
- Apply this paste on the scalp and your hair with help of your fingertips or a hair applicator or a brush.
- Leave it to dry for thirty minutes.
- Rinse it with normal water.
How it Works:
Yogurt is rich in vitamin B5, lactic acid and proteins that repair hair follicles soothes hair and stops hair fall. Raw honey is a humectant that retains the moisture content of hair. Both ingredients work together to stop the hair fall successfully.
Hair fall is becoming a major problem for everyone on this earth. Most of us have realized the importance of natural ingredients and hence have started preparing and applying homemade recipes. Friends, what about you? Are you ready to apply one and see a marked difference within a few days?
You might find this article interesting Natural Ways To Get Rid Of Chin Hair