Every woman wants a flat tummy. If you are lucky to have flat tummy already I will recommend you to do regular exercise to maintain your body. If you don’t have flat stomach, you are at right place. Here I will tell you 3 super-effective abs exercises to get flat tummy in faster way.
How to do it:
1. Lie on your left side with your elbow directly beneath your shoulder and legs stacked. Place your right hand on your left shoulder or on your right hip.
2. Brace your abs and lift your hips off the floor until you’re balancing on your forearm and feet so that your body forms a diagonal line. Hold for 30 to 45 seconds. If you can’t hold that long, stay up as long as you can and then repeat until you’ve held for 30 seconds total. Switch sides and repeat.
Walkout from Pushup Position
How to do it:
1. Start in pushup position with hands two inches wider than your shoulders.
2. Walk hands out as far as possible, then walk back. Do 10-12 reps.
1. Find a stretch of floor that allows you to go forward 10 to 20 yards, and grab anything that will slide over the surface with minimal friction. Dinner plates or plastic bags work on a carpeted floor, while towels work on wood or tile.
2. Start in pushup position with your feet on the slides, towels, or plates.
3. Walk yourself forward with your hands to the end of your runway (aim for at least 10 yards). Rest for 60 to 90 seconds (or as long as you need to recover) and repeat the alligator walk back to where you started. That’s one set. Repeat one more time.
You might find this article interesting Jock (Itch), Causes, Symptoms And Remedies