First let me tell you about the process of sun tanning. Tanning is your body’s way of protecting your internal organs from damage brought on due to exposure to UV rays of the sun. Known to cause serious conditions such as cancer, UV rays are extremely dangerous to our internal organs as well. To help keep them from entering the body, our skin produces a pigment called melanin.
So if you are exposed to sun rays, tanning is very common and natural. But because it is common it doesn’t mean you can’t get rid of it. There are many natural ways to get rid of tanned skin.
Today I will tell you one natural way that works best for me.
For this you need;
- 1 table spoon besan
- 1 table spoon milk powder
- 1/2 table spoon honey
- 1/2 table spoon lemon juice
- 2 table spoon milk
- Take a clean bowl
- Add 1 table spoon besan, 1 table spoon milk powder, 1/2 table spoon honey and 1/2 table spoon lemon juice
- Make a paste and apply it evenly on your face
- Now apply a layer of milk after every 5 minutes, do not let this face pack dry
- Leave this pack on your face for at least 20 minutes
- After 20 minutes massage this pack for at least 5 minutes
- And then wash your face