This homemade herbal oil will stimulate hair growth and will make your hair long and thick very fast. This oil will cure hair fall and will make your hair silky & lustrous. It also helps in treating dandruff and keeping the scalp healthy. Do this 2 times in a week.
Ingredients you will need-
1 cup of coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon of flax seeds
- 1 teaspoon of fenugreek seeds
- 1 teaspoon of black seeds
- 1 teaspoon of Indian gooseberry powder
- ¼ cup of castor oil
- In a bowl add 1 cup of coconut oil, 1 teaspoon of flax seeds (crushed), 1 teaspoon of fenugreek seeds (crushed), 1 teaspoon of black seeds (crushed), and 1 teaspoon of Indian gooseberry powder and 1/4 cup of castor oil.
- Mix all the ingredients and put them in a glass jar with lid.
- Put the glass jar in sun for 3 days, then strain the oil and it is ready for use.
- Apply this to your hair and scalp, gently massage for 5 minutes and then leave it for 2-3 hours, then rinse it off with normal water.
Coconut oil is rich in anti-microbial properties, lauric acid, and medium-chain fatty acids that strengthen hair, condition the scalp, and help to regrow hair
Black seeds has anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, anti-viral and analgesic properties that work efficiently towards maintaining scalp health and soothes skin condition
Fenugreek seeds are a source of Nicotinic Acid, which encourages hair growth and Lecithin, which energizes hair follicles.
Flax seeds are packed with nutrients like proteins, calcium, zinc, magnesium, iron and omega 3 fatty acids which are required for growth of hair.
Castor oil carries ricin oleic acid and omega- 6 essential fatty acids, which accelerate blood circulation to the scalp, hence increasing hair growth. It works on nourishing the scalp and strengthening the roots with the help of essential nutrients.
Indian gooseberry contains high amount of vitamin C and it is also rich in antioxidants. It keeps hair follicles healthy by fighting off the damage causing free radicals.