Eyebrows play an important role in your entire look and if you are ignoring them you are doing a big mistake. Some people have perfect eyebrows naturally but if not you can make it happen with pencil and powders.
Step 1 – You need a perfect brow shape
If your eyebrows are not in perfect shape, do trimming. If you are not expert in that, it’s best left to a professional. This way you won’t have stray hairs that take away from your brow shape.
Step 2 – Shade of your eyebrows should be darker than the hair on the head
If your eyebrows are very light, use eye shadow.
Always keep in mind that need to be a shade or two darker than the hair on your head. This will make your eyebrows seem fuller and also gives them a better shape.
Step 3 – Do not draw your eyebrows with a pencil
If you use a pencil to draw eyebrow, don’t do it. They look very harsh. Instead of pencil look eyeshadow darker than hair color, it gives a soft look.
Step 4 – Apply light-colored eye shadow under eyebrows
Apply a very light-colored eye shadow to the area just under your eyebrows to create the illusion of lift. This will also help to highlight the arches of your brows. It frames your face and makes your eyes really stand out.
Apart from following these steps, you can also follow these home remedies to grow your eyebrows:
Sweet almond oil-vitamin E serum to boost your eyebrow growth
- Vitamin E capsule: 1
- Sweet almond oil: 1 teaspoon
- Spoolie: 1
- Pop-out the contents of a vitamin E capsule.
- Now, mix the oils in a container to make a thick concoction.
- Dip your spoolie in the mixture.
- Wiggle it through your eyebrows and also upper and lower eyelashes, make sure that it is spread evenly throughout.
- Keep it overnight.
- Wash it off the next morning with tepid water.
Apply it daily after your nighttime skincare regime to get the best results.
Castor oil-coconut oil to grow your eyebrows like never before
- Extra virgin coconut oil: 1 tablespoon
- Hexane free castor oil: 1 teaspoon
- Spoolie: 1
- Add the oils in a container.
- Microwave it for 60 seconds.
- Let it cool down.
- Stir it to see if everything is mixed well.
- Dip your spoolie in the concoction.
- Apply a thick layer of it on your upper and lower eyelashes.
- Keep it overnight.
- Wash it off the next morning.
- Apply this every night before bedtime to get the best results.
Use onion juice for fuller eyebrows:
- Medium-sized onion: 1
- Sharp knife: 1
- Strainer: 1
- Q-tips: 2-3
- Finely chop the onion.
- Put it in a blender and make a paste out of it.
- Now, strain out onion juice with the help of a spoon.
- Dip a q-tip in this solution and apply it to the bald spots of your eyebrows.
- Let it dry out.
- Rinse off with plain water.
- For the best results, use this home remedy every day until you see a visible change.
Olive oil for thicker brows
- Olive oil: as needed
- First, take a little bit, about a couple of drops, of olive oil on your fingertips.
- After that, use the oil to massage your eyebrows well.
- Lastly, let it stay on there for about 2 hours before rinsing it off by washing and cleansing your face
- You should follow this remedy once every day if you want to make your eyebrows thicker, that way you will start noticing the difference within a few weeks.
Olive oil promotes the growth of hair due to the presence of vitamins A and E in it. These vitamins are essential for the growth and formation of hair in the skin. Vitamin E is crucial for the health and structure of the hair while vitamin A promotes the production of sebum which helps the hair to grow.
Egg yolk for thicker brows
- Egg: one of it
- First of all, crack open an egg and separate the yolk from the white. We are going to need the yolk for this remedy so discard the white.
- After that, beat and whisk the yolk to mix it up.
- Then, apply the yolk onto your eyebrows using a cotton swab or something.
- Lastly, leave it on your brows for about 20 minutes and then rinse it off using normal water. You are done!
- Use this remedy two times every week to grow thicker and more hair in your brows rapidly.
Our hair is made up from keratin which is a kind of a protein and egg yolk is practically fully made up of protein. Thus, the egg supplies the proteins to the skin which help out the production of hair. Egg yolks also contain biotin in them which is known to promote hair growth in the eyebrows.
Tips to get thick eyebrows soon
In this section, we will educate you in some tips and tricks which will allow you to soup up your eyebrows in a jiffy.
- You can utilize brow enhancing serums which are available in the market nowadays. These are specifically made with brows in mind to promote the hair growth there to achieve thicker and more prominent eyebrows. You can use this overnight and within a month you will be able to notice significant effects on your eyebrows.
- Do not forget to condition your hair. You condition your hair but forget your eyebrows. If conditioning helps your head of hair, it is bound to have positive effects on your brows too.
- Avoid overplucking of your brows. This is pretty straightforward, stop plucking your brows and allow them to grow out. That will thicken them up and you can style them afterward.
- You can inflate the appearance of your brows by utilizing makeup and makeup techniques. You can tint your eyebrows to make them appear fuller and thicker. Likewise, you can use a brow fiber gel which will make your eyebrow hair thicker. Fill in your eyebrows with a brow pencil in the same color as your hair and brush them up with a brow brush to enhance their appearance.
You might find this article interesting How To Get Rid Of A Tan