Hectic lifestyle and long hours under the sun rays make the skin look stretched, discolored and dull. At this time the skin needs pampering in terms of a good skin care regime that includes nourishing and moisturizing.
Oatmeal + Plain Curd + Raw Organic Honey Face Mask For Glowing Skin
- Take two tbsp of oatmeal in a glass bowl and add one tbsp of raw organic honey and two tbsp of plain curd that is easily available in our home.
- Combine all the ingredients with help of a spatula or a spoon.
- Wash your face with a mild cleanser.
- Apply the mask to the face and your neck with help of your fingertips.
- Massage gently in a circular motion for five minutes so that it works as an exfoliant.
- Leave it to dry for fifteen to twenty minutes.
- Scrub and massage once again to remove the dead cells.
- Rinse it away with cool or normal tap water and pat t dry.
- Apply a bit of moisturizer to the skin.
How it Works:
Oatmeal works as a natural exfoliant and removes the impurities, bacteria and dead cells accumulated on the surface and inside the pores. The plain curd is rich in lactic acid removes the blemishes on the skin. It also works as a soothing and calming agent on the skin. Raw organic honey is a humectant that works as a hydrating agent and retains the moisture content of the skin. All the ingredients work together to get back the glow of the skin. This homemade recipe of natural ingredients must be applied at least once a week for desired results.
Turmeric Powder + Raw Milk + Gram Flour Face Mask For Glowing Skin
- Take four tbsp of gram flour in a glass bowl and add half tsp of turmeric powder to it.
- Take some cool and refrigerated raw milk and add it gradually to the bowl.
- We need a thick and smooth paste so add the milk accordingly.
- Mix all the ingredients together to get a fine paste of even consistency.
- Wash and clean your face to remove any accumulated dirt or impurities on the surface of the skin.
- Apply the paste on the face with help of your fingertips or you can also take help of a brush.
- Massage and scrub gently in a circular motion for few minutes.
- Leave it to dry for twenty minutes.
- Rinse it away with normal tap water.
How it Works:
Turmeric powder is an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agent that removes any damage caused by free radicals to the skin. It also has medicinal properties that heal the skin. Gram flour acts as an exfoliant and removes bacteria and dead cells from the pores of the skin. Raw milk is enriched with good fats and nutrients that seep inside the skin pores and keeps it hydrated, soft and supple. All the ingredients make an excellent recipe for a glowing skin.
Friends, by now you must have realized that it is quite easy to get back the natural glow of skin with help of ingredients that are easily available at our home. So start taking care of yourself to look beautiful and glowing.
You might find this article interesting Beer face mask to get fresh glowing skin
You might find this article interesting How to Use Beer to Improve Your Skin
You might find this article interesting How to Get Rid of Back Fat