It is very difficult to maintain the glow of your skin because of stress, pollution, and exposure to sunlight but it’s possible to get your skin glow back in just a few minutes. Whatever may be the reason, there may be times when we need to get glowing instantly. Read the article to know what should you do in this situation to get your glowing skin back.
Start with a good mood
- Your mood will reflect through your eyes and face.
- Have a cup of coffee, tea or any of your favorite drink which has the potential to refresh you and make you energetic.
- Glucose or even water can make you get ready to start.
- Clean your face.
- If you have applied face wash in the morning, no need to use it again.
- Dip a cotton ball in rose water and wipe across your face and neck.
- Cleansing is the first step to get glowing skin.
- Cleansing will remove all the accumulated dirt from your skin.
- If this is morning time, you can use your face wash to clean
- Soak a clean towel in warm water and keep your face covered for 4 minutes.
- You can do this as many times you want.
- In the end, you will feel very much relaxed and all your stresses might have gone.
- At the same time, your skin would be nourished since this step opens your pores well.
- Take care not to hurt your skin with overheat.
Apply face pack
- You can prepare gram flour and turmeric face pack and applies it on your face and neck.
- You can also add 2 tsp of milk and little lemon juice.
- Leave it for 15 minutes.
- Wash it off with water.
Use a natural face pack
- If you have a banana or papaya at home, it is well and good.
- You can mash them and apply.
- In the worst case when you do not have the above in stock.
- Take raw milk or yogurt and apply it on your face and neck.
- Wash after 15 minutes and you are done.
- If you want a natural glow on your face, then you must exercise daily.
- Exercise daily for at least 60 minutes at a stretch.
- It helps to release free radicals from your body.
- Releasing free radicals helps to prevent premature aging.
- It gives you a natural glow from deep within.
- Alternatively, you can play your favorite outdoor game every day to get the best results.
Drink a healthy juice
- It is not going to be that easy to give up on a tasty meal and drink this juice.
- You need to prepare this bitter concoction and have it every day.
- Take a bitter gourd.
- Peel it.
- Cut it into small pieces.
- Blend it along with some lemon juice in a food processor.
- Then strain out the concoction in a fresh glass container.
- Add salt and black pepper in this mixture.
- Mix it well.
- Then drink it fresh.
- Consume this juice every day to get a subtle glow on your face.
Change your face mask once in a while
- Your skin gets adjusted to a particular product after a while.
- It refuses to seep in the nourishment when it gets used to the same product over a period of time.
- In order to tackle this problem, keep changing your skincare products once in a while.
- Stick to those brands and products that suit your skin type.
- Do not forget to conduct a patch test before applying anything new on your face.
- Make sure that your face is squeaky clean before using your skincare product.
Make your own natural glow getter face pack
- To prepare this simple, yet effective face pack, keep green tea bags and yogurt handy.
- Use pestle and mortar to crush green tea into a finely granulated powder.
- Add 2 tablespoons of this mixture in a mixing bowl followed by some plain yogurt.
- Give it a good stir to make sure that everything gets mixed up well.
- Use your regular face wash to cleanse your face before using this face mask.
- Use a face pack applicator to apply this mixture evenly all over your face and neck.
- Keep it on until it dries up completely.
- Then rinse it off with running tap water.
- Gently wipe your face with a clean towel.
- Spritz on a hydrating facial mist.
- Follow up with a creamy moisturizer to get the best results.
Hot oil body massage
- It is a good idea to indulge in an intense skin care regime once in a while.
- It need not come with a price tag always.
- Massage your favorite body oil and let it settle for a while.
- Then use hot water to wash it off.
- You may or may not follow up with a body butter or body lotion after a hot shower.
- Add some essential oils in your bathtub to give it a luxurious feeling.
- Do it once or twice a week to reap the maximum benefits.
Use an Ayurvedic ubtan to deal with your skin woes
- To prepare your natural ayurvedic ubtan, keep 1 teaspoon of sandalwood powder, 1 teaspoon of papaya paste, 1 teaspoon of mashed banana, 1 teaspoon of besan and some milk handy.
- Give it a good stir to mix all these ingredients together.
- Break the lumps if any.
- Make sure that your face is squeaky clean before applying this mixture on your face.
- Keep it on for about 20 minutes after that.
- Then, gently scrub it off from your face with some running tap water.
- Rinse off again if required.
- Spritz on a hydrating facial mist.
- Let it dry up completely on its own.
- Then slather on a thick layer of moisturizer to complete this skincare regime.
Keep your body hydrated all day long
- Well-Hydrated skin is the secret to the subtle glow.
- Drink enough water to keep your skin well-hydrated throughout the day.
- You can also try detox water or some other fruit juices to get a similar effect.
- Have at least 8 glasses of water every day to look your best naturally.
You might find this article interesting Sunspots, Causes And Best Remedies To Get Rid Of It