Dead Sea Mud Mask is very effective to get rid of acne, it also reduces wrinkles.
- A glass jar with a lid
- ½ cup Dead Sea mud
- 1 drop peppermint essential oil
- 3 drops chamomile essential oil
- 4 drops lavender essential oil
- A mixing bowl
How to prepare and apply:
- First of all, Pour the ½ cup Dead Sea mud in a mixing bowl.
- Then, Add the lavender, chamomile and peppermint essential oils to the mixing bowl.
- After that, Mix the ingredients well until you get a smooth paste.
- Now pour the paste into the glass jar with the lid.
- This face mask paste can now be stored and kept aside for further use.
- Now that the mask paste is ready, take one tablespoon of this paste in your hands.
- Then, Using your first two fingers proceed to apply the paste evenly over your face.
- Remember to avoid the delicate area around your eyes and mouth.
- If your skin begins to get inflamed or get irritated remove the mask with water.
- Once you have applied the mask, leave it on for 10 minutes.
- Lastly, Proceed to wipe it off using a gentle face cloth dipped in warm water.
Dead sea mud mask to treat active acne
This face mask is highly effective for treating active red acne. But do not exceed the recommended frequency or else it may render your skin dry.
- Dead sea mineral salt: 1 teaspoon
- Greek yogurt: 1 tablespoon
- Bentonite clay: 1 tablespoon
- Tea tree essential oil: 3 drops
- Water: 4 teaspoons
- Face pack applicator: 1
- Clean towel: 1
- First of all, Take all the ingredients in a container.
- After that, Mix it well.
- If it feels too thick then add more water.
- Then, wash your face with a mild cleanser at first.
- After that, Pat dry your face with a clean towel.
- Apply this face mask evenly all over your face with the help of a face pack applicator.
- Then, let it stay for 10-15 minutes until it dries out completely.
- After that, rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Then, Pat dry your face.
- After that, use a toner and a moisturizer to complete the skincare regime.
- Lastly, Spritz on a facial mist afterward.
- Apply this face mask twice a month to get the best results.
Dead sea-essential oil mud mask to get rid of blemishes from the skin
Essential oils should always be used in moderation or else it will burn your skin. These are a great option to treat minor blemishes and fade spots from the skin.
- Dead Sea mud: quarter cup
- Spearmint essential oil: 1 drop
- Lavender essential oil: 1 drop
- Tea tree essential oil: 1 drop
- First of all, Mix everything well in a container with your fingertips.
- Then, Wipe your face with micellar water to make sure that it is clean.
- After that, Apply this face mask with your fingertips.
- Then, Keep it on for about 10-15 minutes.
- After that, Wash it off with tepid water.
- Lastly, Apply a toner and a moisturizer afterward.
Apply this face mask once in a week to get rid of the minor blemishes from your skin.
Another Dead sea mud and Essential oils Mineral mud mask
The rosemary and frankincense essential oils are terrific for the skin as they improve the skin’s health and help fight premature aging and blemishes and stuff. They provide a youthful glow to the skin while also helping to avoid skin problems. This mask is a great cleanser of the skin and will help beautify and exfoliate your skin well.
- Dead Sea Mineral Mud: 1 tbsp
- Spearmint Essential Oil: 2-3 drops
- Rosemary Essential Oil: 3-4 drops
- Frankincense Essential Oil: 3-4 drops
- First of all, take a small mixing bowl and add the dead sea mineral mud to it.
- After that, add in the essential oil and combine all the ingredients together thoroughly by stirring vigorously.
- Then, as you have obtained the mask, it is now time to use it. Apply it on your face gently in a thin layer.
- Lastly, leave the mask on your skin for about 15 minutes before rinsing it off using warm water and soft towel. Finish by using a toner and a moisturizer and you are done!
Dead sea mud and Silk Face mask
Silk is used in this recipe. Silk it is a rich source of proteins for the skin and makes for a great ingredient as it gets absorbed into the skin efficiently. It helps keep the skin well hydrated and improves the state of the skin and even the hair too.
- Dead sea mud: 3/2 tsp
- Silk peptides/powder: 1/4 tsp
- Kaolin clay: 2-4 tsp
- Black pepper essential oil: 2 drops
- Warm water: 3/2 tsp
- First of all, take the dead sea mud in a mixing bowl and add the water to it and combine the two together to make a sort of a paste.
- After that, add in the silk and the kaolin clay to the bowl and mix all of them together to obtain a paste-like consistency in the mixture.
- Then, add in the black pepper essential oil and combine all the ingredients together thoroughly.
- After that, apply the resultant mask all over your face using gentle massaging motions.
- Lastly, rinse the mask off once it has dried off completely and you are done!
Dead sea mud and Cucumber seed oil Deep cleansing Face mask
This is a great mask to exfoliate and deep clean the skin to help improve its condition. It is also quite soothing and gentle on the skin for such a deep cleanse of the skin.
- Dead sea mud: 1 tbsp
- Cucumber seed oil: 3/2 tsp
- Spearmint essential oil: 5 drops
- Tea tree essential oil: 5 drops
- First of all, take a mixing bowl and combine the dead sea mud with the cucumber seed oil in it.
- After that, add in both the essential oils and combine the mixture together once again.
- Then, apply the resultant mask all over your face carefully in a thin layer.
- Lastly, leave it on the skin for about 15 minutes and then rinse it off. Finish with your regular toner and moisturizer on the skin and you are done!
You might find this article interesting Wrinkles On Forehead, Remedies To Get Rid Of Them