Blackheads are the most common problem nowadays for both young and old women. And this is mainly caused due to the excess dirt present in the pores. So, today I am sharing an excellent remedy for blackheads removal. Repeat this process 2 times in a week and you will see amazing results.
Ingredients you will need –
- 1 teaspoon of toothpaste
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
- In a bowl add 1 teaspoon of toothpaste, 1 teaspoon of salt and 1 teaspoon of coconut oil.
- Mix all the ingredients so that you get the smooth mixture and your blackhead removal scrub is now ready for use.
- Firstly, dab your skin with water. Apply the toothpaste mixture and gently scrub in the circular motion for 1 minute and leave it for 3 minutes on skin,
- then rinse it off with normal water.
Coconut oil for skin is an excellent moisturizer; it can penetrate hair better than other oils
Toothpaste (Colgate) contains antibacterial agent and bleaching properties which will remove the dark spots and bacteria from the skin thereby removing acne, acne scars, and pimples.
Salt act as a mild exfoliator, which exfoliates the skin and removes the dirt and impurities from the pores.
You might find this article interesting How to use Honey to get Rid of Blackheads