If something is more horrible than pimples then it is pimple marks. They simply look awful and make us distrust our appearance. Today we are going to share some simple homemade recipes made from natural ingredients that will help you in getting rid of pimple marks.
Apple Cider Vinegar + Raw Honey Treatment for Pimple Marks
- Take one tbsp of apple cider vinegar in a glass bowl and add two tbsp of raw honey and one tbsp of normal water.
- Mix it properly.
- Take a cotton pad, dip it in the mixture and apply it on the face.
- You can apply it on the pimple marks only but it is better to apply on the full face so that the skin tone remains the same.
- Leave it to dry for twenty minutes.
- Rinse it away with normal water.
How it Works:
Apple cider vinegar is rich in anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties that reduce swelling, redness, soreness, and bacteria from the clogged pores. It clears away both pimples and its marks successfully from the skin. Raw honey is a humectant that moisturizes the skin and keeps it healthy. Both ingredients when mixed together remove pimple marks easily. This recipe should be applied once a day for best results.
Coconut Oil Treatment for Pimple Marks
- Take one tsp of coconut oil between the palms of your hand and rub it gently.
- Apply this warm oil on your face and especially on the pimple marks.
- Massage for ten to fifteen minutes.
- Leave it so that it seeps inside the pores.
- No need to wash it away with water.
How it Works:
Coconut oil is enriched with vitamin E and antioxidant properties that repairs skin and encourages the growth of healthy tissues. Its antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties remove bacteria from clogged pores and ultimately clear away pimples and its marks. For best results apply it at night and keep it overnight. You must apply coconut oil at least thrice daily because pimple marks are very stubborn.
Gram Flour + Lemon Juice Treatment for Pimple Marks
- Take one tbsp of gram flour in a glass bowl and add freshly squeezed lemon juice to it.
- We need a thick paste of even consistency so add lemon juice accordingly.
- Mix it thoroughly.
- Wash your face beforehand to clear it from unwanted impurities.
- Apply this paste on the full face with a thick layer on the pimple scars.
- Leave it to dry for twenty to thirty minutes.
- Wash it away with normal water.
How it Works:
Gram flour is an exfoliating agent that removes dead skin cells, impurities and bacteria from clogged pores. It easily removes pimples and its marks from the skin. Lemon juice is a natural bleach that has properties to lighten and brighten the skin tone. It fades away the pimple marks and ultimately makes the skin look fresh and blemish free. Both the natural ingredients make a wonderful mask for removing pimples but must be applied every alternative day for best results.
Nobody wants pimples marks on their skin as we all want a blemish free and smooth skin that looks beautiful and healthy. So friends just apply a homemade recipe and see the difference.
You might find this article interesting How to Use Beer to Improve Your Skin