Lips are one of the most attractive features of a face. They are soft, supple and must be taken care of naturally so that they look and feel beautiful. Sometimes lips tend to become dry and rough and lines start occurring. These are lip wrinkles and do not look good on the face, but there is nothing to worry about. After a certain age, people start having them but it is curable. Besides advanced age, season change, direct rays of the sun, not taking proper care of the face and digestive disorder might be some of the common reasons for lip wrinkles. All it takes is a little time and effort and once again your lips will be wrinkle free and stunning.
There are several methods to get rid of the wrinkles on the lips. Sometimes people tend to go for medical treatment or take help of surgery. I will advise cosmetic methods only for professionals who are related to modeling and movie world. For common people, it is sensible to get rid of wrinkles via home-made solutions.
Lips are the softest part of our body and require proper care and maintenance on regular basis to avoid lip wrinkles. Lips are thin and sensitive and it is important that they are not damaged under any circumstances. Appearance matter and hence follow some of the following tips to get rid of unwanted wrinkles on lips.
- Take half a spoon of coconut oil in a small bowl and gently rub your lips with it. Massage the lips for five minutes and then leave the oil on the lips for a minimum of fifteen minutes. Now clean it with normal tap water. Regular usage will make your lips wrinkle free.
- One tablespoon of aloe vera is enough for the lip. Take it in a small bowl and apply it on the lips gently at least three to two times daily. Regular usage is guaranteed to remove lip wrinkles.
- Oatmeal is also a very good ingredient that helps in solving our lip wrinkle problem. Put some oatmeal on your lips and massage it gently. Clean the oatmeal with normal water after few minutes. Daily massage will prove beneficial.
- Olive oil has anti-wrinkle properties and is very favorable for the skin. Take few drops and apply on the lips gently. Rub them for some time on the affected area and after few weeks we will see that our lips are wrinkle-free.
- Natural oils are great for lips as it keeps them supple and soft. Add a little in fact just a pinch of cinnamon powder in any one of the natural oils like almond oil, vitamin e oil, jojoba oil, tea tree oil or coconut oil. Now apply the mixture gently on lips on a daily basis for wrinkle free and shining lips. Take care to use only one type of oil at a time because excess usage may cause more harm. Cinnamon powder can be added with distilled water to make a fine paste. Applying it regularly will prove useful in removing wrinkles on the lips.
- Fruits have been used since earlier times as exfoliating agents. Take some Papaya fruit and mash it. Now mix some honey with this mashed papaya and apply it on the lips as a lip mask. Wash it away with normal tap water after ten minutes. Use it daily in getting rid of the wrinkles on the lips.
- The best time for taking care of lips is at night. One of the most common and natural ways to remove wrinkles on lips is by scrubbing the lips and its surrounding areas with sugar. Wash it with normal water after few minutes. Lips will have the time to heal overnight and in morning will look much better. Remember daily usage will help in removing the wrinkles on lips.
- Vitamin E Oil has antioxidant properties that help in getting rid of creases, lines, and wrinkles on the lips. It smoothens the deep wrinkles and you can also add a few drops of almond oil to it to get better and fast results. You can also use Vitamin E capsules that are easily available in medication shops or beauty shops. Open one capsule and use it on the lips. Leave it for fifteen minutes and then wash it off to get good results.
- One of the ancient but very effective methods of getting rid of wrinkles on lips is via the help of rose petals. Add some raw and cold milk to rose petals and soak them together in a bowl for some minutes. Now make a paste of it and apply on the lips like a mask. Wash it away after five minutes with normal water. Apply a drop or two of any oil like coconut, vitamin E or almond oil to moisturize the lips. Regular usage will make the lips fine-looking.
- Baking soda is considered as a natural abrasive for removing wrinkles on the lips or on the face. Just add a few drops of water to it to make a paste and apply the mixture on the lips in a circular motion with help of your fingers or you can use any soft brush. Clean it after few minutes and apply one or two drops of natural oil to moisturize the lips.
- Fresh pineapple juice can be applied to lips for a few minutes to get the desired results
- Milk cream or natural ghee is one of the safest methods to get rid of wrinkles. Apply either warm ghee or fresh cold cream on the lips twice daily to treat wrinkles on lips.
Natural remedies are best for getting rid of wrinkles on lips. Choose whichever method you find convenient because all of them have been tested and tried since earlier times. These home-made remedies are very effective and one of the best methods to remove wrinkles on lips. They are suggested for you because they do not have any side-effects like medications generally tend to have. One important factor to remember is that whichever method you choose, continue it daily and regularly for best results. Leaving it after a few days will not guarantee much difference.